Just when you thought you’d gotten all you could from one Bear-themed entertainment vehicle this year, in barges Cocaine Bear. Jeremy Allen White, you might want to step aside for a moment. Or hide in the walk in.
WTF Is Cocaine Bear?
Cocaine Bear is an Elizabeth Banks-directed movie starring Ray Liotta, Keri Russell, O’Shea Jackson, Jr. and a large black bear. Who can stop doing coke in the bathroom any. moment. now. Thank you.
The horror movie comes out February 24th and is based on a real-life story. Here’s the gist.
I'm the bear who ate cocaine. This is my story. pic.twitter.com/txBSiUl5hL
— Cocaine Bear (@cocainebear) November 30, 2022
Back in 1985, on his way back from Colombia, former narcotics officer and attorney-turned-drug smuggler Andrew C. Thornton II dropped 75 pounds of cocaine into the Chattahoochee National Forest from his plane. Thornton then leapt out of the plane, got tangled in his parachute, and authorities found him dead in the woods with more cocaine attached to him.
The drugs he dropped were devoured by a 175 lb. American black bear who, sadly, died after doing that much blow. He was then taxidermied and placed in the Kentucky Fun Mall where they bestowed upon him the moniker “Cocaine Bear” in 2015. Stay classy, South.
In the meantime, here’s the best Cocaine Bear memes and tweets. We’re so sorry bear. You deserved more.
The Best Cocaine Bear Memes and Tweets
1. Really feels like Tony Stark should be handing out this one.
2. 80s stockbrokers would never.
3. Do you do actual work ever? Just wondering.
4. Aw, better luck next time little guy.
5. Bears can talk now?
6. Hulu, your move.
7. And comes up with really good ideas.
8. Pure as the driven snow.
9. It blows that it’s not out yet.
10. Maybe the third movie, though?
11. What Universal said.
12. More like LSD bear, but ok.
13. Do we feed both? Will one eat the other if we do that?
14. Thanks, Elon, for clearing all that up.
15. We’ve heard this pitch before.
16. It’s giving Oscar.
Cocaine Bear is like if the Coen brothers made Sharknado
— Caitlin Welsh (@Caitlin_Welsh) February 22, 2023
17. You can do it, bro!
idgaf about cocaine bear i wanna watch weed shark it's where a shark gets high and is trying really hard to be normal for 2 and a half hours
— realaccountyeah (@realaccountyeah) February 22, 2023
18. :taps watch louder:
Patiently awaiting the Cocaine Bear/Fast and Furious crossover pic.twitter.com/N7inN11g5K
— Scott Seiss (@ScottSeiss) February 20, 2023
19. Sad, but true.
— Mrs. Detective Pikajew, Esq. (@clapifyoulikeme) February 21, 2023
20. Good on ya, bear.
For every evil Cocaine Bear, there are two good Department of Transportation Bears. https://t.co/Xaoz6CUOtZ
— Tort Master (@theTortmaster) February 13, 2023
21. Take that, James Cameron.
theres only one person on earth who can say they played a Power Rangers villain and directed a movie about a bear on cocaine pic.twitter.com/qB8rr8Wyqu
— John Stewart Green Lantern (@LanternJS) February 21, 2023
22. It’s Fun Dip, everyone. FUN DIP.
— Kristen Lopez (@Journeys_Film) February 22, 2023
23. Wow, Pedro Pascal really is everywhere these days.
the bear 30 minutes into Cocaine Bear pic.twitter.com/9vzuutX0s8
— Ash Dylan (@AshDylanLit) February 23, 2023
- The Best Henry Kissinger is Dead Memes Roasting the War Criminal - November 30, 2023
- 67 Thanksgiving Puns Stuffed With Gourdness - November 7, 2023
- The Funniest Memes for Anyone Thinking About the Roman Empire - September 16, 2023