If you’re annoyed about the daylight savings time change and falling back an hour into dark afternoons, you’re not alone! Everyone hates it, and we’re really not sure why it still exists.
And even though we personally can’t do anything to fix it from being pitch black at 4PM, we can entertain you with these funny Daylight Savings memes and tweets.
You’ll have to go higher up the chain to find a bigger, more helpful solution. Or you can pay us more. We accept gold! Or coffee. Or like…regular money is cool too.
These funny reactions cover everything from the struggles it causes for parents, to the depressingly dark evening hours. So when you’re trying to will yourself to stay awake past 5PM, these memes might help.
At least for another few minutes. Staying awake is overrated, anyway. At least now you have a reason for canceling plans! Okay maybe this whole things isn’t so terrible after all. Maybe.
My favorite useless fact is that the guy who proposed modern Daylight Savings Time was an entomologist from New Zealand who wanted the extra daylight to catch bugs. That’s all.
— Ashley the Ologist ???? (@TheAngryOlogist) November 3, 2022
The 15 Funniest Daylight Savings Memes and Tweets About Falling Back an Hour
1. How do we unsubscribe?
2. We’ve been hoodwinked, bamboozled, led astray, run amok and flat out deceived.
3. There’s no way they’re that organized to pull this off.
4. Fair point, but is it really worth it?
5. Bring out the Karens!
6. Hard Mode: Activated.
7. Don’t even bring the dogs into this!
everyone: wow the end daylight saving time is great i get an extra hour of sleep
everyone with small children: wow what monster created this terrible idea i hope their floor is covered in millions of tiny lego pieces
— Clint Smith (@ClintSmithIII) November 3, 2019
8. Oh no, they brought the dogs into this.
9. We thought we were supposed to be SAVING light?
10. Sleep an extra hour, they said. It’ll be fun, they said.
11. It’s tough out there.
Men be like I like u a lot but I’m going through a lot with daylight saving time and having to stop for gas on my way to work once a week I just don’t really have time to commit to u
— emily (@ecogggswell) March 10, 2019
12. This may be the first thing they’ve been right about.
Daylight saving time ends tomorrow. Arizona, you know what to do:
— Kyrsten Sinema (@kyrstensinema) November 6, 2021
13. *curls into bed at 4:55pm*
Daylight saving has me ready to rage every morning and I love it. But I’m ready for bed rn
— Katy (@lustrelux) November 5, 2019
14. Are they going to open for Taylor Swift‘s next tour?
Daylight Saving is my favorite Southern California pop/punk band
— John Mayer (@JohnMayer) November 5, 2017
15. It’s nature, okay?!
daylight saving time might have been invented by the cupcake industry bc it gets dark at 4pm & you were like well i was going to go on a run but now imma eat this box of cupcakes & it's not my fault the axis of the earth & the antiquated agrarian calendar have colluded against me
— Clint Smith (@ClintSmithIII) November 5, 2018
- 55 Opening Lines to Use On Bumble When “Hey” Just Isn’t Cutting It - August 1, 2023
- Celebrate The End Of Summer With These August Nail Design Ideas (And A Beach Day) - July 26, 2023
- Where to Get the Oversized Skeleton Pillow Everyone’s Obsessed With On TikTok (Plus Some Similar Finds) - July 25, 2023