Bring out the acetone because it’s time to spring clean the wintry mood right off those fingertips and replace them with these Easter nail colors perfect for 2023. And don’t worry, you can wear these all season long. We’re efficient (and lazy) like that.
With Easter in mind, you’ll be delighted to see pretty pastels, classic neutrals, and some bolder shades. But more importantly, baskets of candy, bunnies, and flowers. Hopefully, you’re not allergic to all of those. Just let us know before we show up at your door with a whole bouquet.
Whether you’re dyeing eggs, hiding eggs, or searching for that last one you totally thought was in the corner, these colors will keep your manicure looking sharp. And if you can’t decide between just one, pick a different color for each nail! Oh, that looks just like a bag of jelly beans? It’s like we planned it.
15 Easter Nail Colors for 2023
1. OPI Nail Polish in Clear Your Cash
This creamy pastel green is part of OPI’s Spring 2023 collection, but we have a feeling we’ll be wearing it well into summer. Mostly because we’re all out of polish remover. But also because it’s pretty!
2. Chanel Le Vernis Polish in Turban, $30
This pink shade is the perfect portrayal of watermelon. Oh wait, that is watermelon. There really is no graceful way to eat that stuff. What do you mean eat it with a fork?
3. Essie Nail Lacquer in Don’t Burst My Bubble
We know you said don’t burst your bubble, but have you ever thought about the fact there’s no Easter Bunny costume that’s not extremely terrifying and creepy? Anyway…this Easter nail color, at least!
4. ella+mila in Cause I’m Happy
Easter is all about the thrill of the hunt. Of eggs, you animal. And every hunt needs some good orange accessorizing. Don’t tell us we’re wrong; we’ve seen all those ridiculous outfits.
5. Cirque Colors in Sour Punch
Did you think you’d get through a list of Easter nail colors without being reminded of that very natural Easter basket grass color?
6. ILNP Boutique Nail Lacquer in Mega
Every holiday is made a little bit better with some metallic chrome. While we can’t be certain that was the first thing Jesus asked for when he stepped out of the tomb, we’re pretty sure it was a close second. Probably right after coffee.
7. Pear Nova in One Piece Wonder, $13.50
This offbeat chartreuse hue is very much “Yay Easter,” but also welcome to my grandma’s living room that’s stuck in the ’70s. It’s a very elusive, yet desirable balance.
8. Bee-hind the Scenes by OPI
9. Olive & June Nail Polish in Fierce & Loving, $9.00
This lilac polish just screams Easter. Which is really problematic now that we think about it.
10. Sally Hansen Nail Lacquer in PEEPS Blue
We haven’t seen a crazier collab since Kraft Real Mayo and Juicy Couture’s made a “velvety smooth” mayo-themed tracksuit. Okay, okay. This isn’t that crazy. But we bet the two would look great together!
11. OPI Nail Polish in Achievement Unlocked
The only achievement you need to unlock this spring holiday is hitting up all the stores for the after Easter candy sale.
12. Mooncat Nail Lacquer in Earth to Gaia, $14.00
Greens are in right now, whether you like it or not. But we like how this one isn’t so much green, as it is “I wish I was a mermaid.” Where’s Ursula — we need to strike a deal.
13. butter LONDON in London Fog
As much as we hope for perfectly sunny Easter day to hunt for eggs, the holiday is still in the temperamental spring season. So if you’re feeling more in the rainy mood, reach for this muted color. And then an umbrella.
Available at Amazon
14. OPI Nail Lacquer, Exotic Birds Do Not Tweet
If subtlety isn’t your middle name, then this is the Easter polish for you. And if it is your middle name, we would love to meet your parents.
15. ILNP Hatched Collection – Speckled Pastel Nail Polish Set
Like we said before: sometimes it’s really hard to just pick one color. So this Easter season, go all-out with this speckled polish set! Just try to tell us that it doesn’t look like those mini Cadbury eggs. We’ll be too busy eating them to listen.
- These Facts About Ayo Edebiri Will Make You Love “The Bear” Star Even More - June 12, 2023
- 75 Interesting Facts That’ll Get You Crowned the Winner of Trivia - April 17, 2023
- 29 Easy April Fools’ Pranks You Can Definitely Pull Off This Year - March 31, 2023