If you’re a Millennial, we’re willing to bet that you remember Lisa Frank. Well, now, Lisa Frank is has teamed up with Morphe to create a limited-edition makeup collection. Think of it like Voltron if Voltron was psychedelic and also very pretty.
The cute baby animals with disproportionate eyes on psychedelic rainbow backgrounds took over Trapper Keepers in the 90s. And like most 90s trends… she’s back! (You know it’s just a matter of time before frosted tips rise from the grave.)
The collection originally launched in November, but promptly sold out. It’s back in stock with some new features, and our inner child is screaming.
The Morphe x Lisa Frank Collection includes:
- 35B Eyeshadow Palette, $30
- Lip Crayon Trio in Paint it Neutral, $22
- Lip Crayon Trio in Paint it Playful, $22
- Treat Me Sweet Makeup Blenders, $19
- Blend Bright Eye Brush Set, $32
- Blend Bright Brush Bag, $12
The 35B eyeshadow palette has 3 different covers to choose from: Forrest (a tiger), Prancing Unis (unicorns) or Zoomer & Zorbit (aliens who should not be confused with Mork and Mindy).
If you can’t possibly choose just one, you can always get all three, or the entire collection! After all, you’re an adult now, even if your unicorn-inspired makeup collection says otherwise.
- We’re Enchanted To Meet These Taylor Swift Halloween Costume Ideas - September 28, 2023
- How To DIY Strawberry Milk Nails, Plus 9 Designs To Inspire Your Own - September 22, 2023
- Here Are 9 Trendy Ways To Switch Up Your Makeup Routine This Fall - September 19, 2023