This year, Blake Lively stunned as a co-chair with a jaw-dropping color changing outfit. Sebastian Stan gave Barbie a run for her money. And plenty of attendees totally ignored the “Gilded Age” theme. Or used it as an excuse to wear a corset.
Whether you judged the men in tux after tux, or are just catching the highlight reel, here are the best Met Gala 2022 memes and reactions so far.
The Best Met Gala 2022 Memes (So Far)
1. We were born for this.
2. You get a black tux! You get a black tux!
3. Is he free next weekend? We could use some help after a casserole catastrophe.
4. Cruella would never.
5. I think I’ve seen this film before…
6. Bad Bunny, or 20 bunnies stacked on top of each other?
7. No, navy isn’t any better.
8. Barbie is shaking.
9. As long as the red carpet doesn’t turn into a red wedding.
10. *Adds 10 corsets to Amazon cart.*
11. Daphne Bridgerton, but make it witchy.
the math isn’t mathing pic.twitter.com/2jelQUy5mI
— tori (@voguepearls) May 2, 2022
12. An icon, forever and always.
13. Who wore it better?
14. You can’t un-see it.
— Spencer Althouse (@SpencerAlthouse) May 2, 2022
15. Choose your fighter.
16. It’s giving casual wedding chic.
17. She understood the assignment.
— N ᱬ (@bettergiaw) May 2, 2022
18. Is it oxidation if we lost our breath at this transformation?
— 2000s (@2000sthetic) May 2, 2022
19. Commitment at its finest.
20. Not just the looks we wanted, but the looks we needed.
— Ashley Tisdale (@ashleytisdale) May 2, 2022
- 55 Opening Lines to Use On Bumble When “Hey” Just Isn’t Cutting It - August 1, 2023
- Celebrate The End Of Summer With These August Nail Design Ideas (And A Beach Day) - July 26, 2023
- Where to Get the Oversized Skeleton Pillow Everyone’s Obsessed With On TikTok (Plus Some Similar Finds) - July 25, 2023