There’s already been a lot of talk about Greta Gerwig’s upcoming Barbie movie, starring Margot Robbie as the titular plastic character. But we just got the first look at Ryan Gosling as Ken, and Twitter Has Thoughts. (Patent pending.) And plenty of funny Gosling memes.
Between the questionable bleach blonde hair, the orange washboard abs, and the sleeveless denim vest, Gosling is serving up a whole look, from breakfast to dessert. Some people are ready to make this new Gosling look their entire personality. Some people may never look at him the same again.
As for us? Well, we’re just here for the memes. So let’s go for a ride! Let’s jump into the best Twitter reactions to Ryan Gosling as Ken, everyone’s favorite plastic blonde boy. (Sorry, Spencer Pratt!)
The Funniest Ryan Gosling as Ken Tweets and Memes
1. We choose one. And two. And three…and four, just in case.
2. They’re not ready.
3. Is this movie sponsored by Zillow?
4. Honestly, no other way to describe it.
5. They used the same wig…right?
6. The one time when Shania Twain says, “Let’s go, boys.”
7. This one went to State School to follow his high school sweetheart, majored in in crypto, and only eats sugar once a month.
8. It’s the hair for some…
9. …it’s the abs for others.
10. Wait, are ascots not in style anymore?
11. Apparently, real men lean in to the pink way more.
12. Would watch, 10/10.
13. With the hair and the outfit and the name…we can’t unsee it.
14. Think Scooby-Doo will fit in Barbie’s car?
15. Whether you love the look or hate the hair, you can’t argue: they nailed it.
16. What? We washed it first.
— alyssa mercante (@alyssa_merc) June 15, 2022
17. So weird that that happened.
— Warner Bros. Pictures (@wbpictures) June 15, 2022
18. Hey indeed.
I may be plastic but my feelings for you are SO real. pic.twitter.com/dbIEGYtZv6
— Nicole Nichelle (@alamanecer) June 15, 2022
19. And we are here for it. (So is Archer.)
20. Ok, sure, but it’s worth it?
he’s going to be so mean to me on fire island pic.twitter.com/Q8oVBQSDXa
— alex (@alex_abads) June 15, 2022
21. When you’re Ryan Gosling and you decide to log onto Twitter to see how people like the new look.
— Jacob Agner (@jacobagner) June 15, 2022
- 55 Opening Lines to Use On Bumble When “Hey” Just Isn’t Cutting It - August 1, 2023
- Celebrate The End Of Summer With These August Nail Design Ideas (And A Beach Day) - July 26, 2023
- Where to Get the Oversized Skeleton Pillow Everyone’s Obsessed With On TikTok (Plus Some Similar Finds) - July 25, 2023