No, you didn’t get hacked. Spotify just went down. But still, everyone flooded to Twitter to see if it was just them, or if they had accidentally sent money to a Nigerian prince and had forgotten about it.
It seems like everyone lost access to their music. Except for people who are, for some reason, using Apple music. (Or like…iTunes?) And in the absence of the one thing that keeps us sane these days, folks blew up Twitter with memes and tweets about Spotify crashing.
Here are the best ones so far. Enjoy them as you sit in silence. We hear it actually does have a sound sometimes?
The Best “Spotify Is Down” Memes and Tweets
1. The biggest bonding experience since Pokémon GO.
2. Ok fine, maybe our password shouldn’t be “password.”
3. Of course this isn’t the only thing that keeps us sane…!
4. Let us back in! We’re on the list!
5. Thank goodness for that weird adventure.
6. Keep them in at all costs.
7. *Keeps hitting refresh*
me trying to get back into my spotify account after it logged me out pic.twitter.com/JZKN80Suc8
— emma ˚➶ ⋆. (@comebackbequeer) March 8, 2022
8. Do you want your “Baby Shark” or not?!
9. Only an enemy would wish this fate onto someone.
10. Are we manifesting right?
Me looking at phone waiting for Spotify to work again #spotifydown pic.twitter.com/OZjxp2dUXj
— ↑mad (@SixteenChapeIs) March 8, 2022
11. It’s just like that one time the batteries did in our…toothbrush…
12. This is a safe space. Well, sometimes.
When you have to come to twitter to verify that @Spotify is down pic.twitter.com/At0uPKCpz7
— William Stark (@ItsWilliamStark) March 8, 2022
13. At least we’re staying active on our work’s Slack account.
14. Is this supposed to be a life lesson to get us to change password that we’ve been using since middle school?
My life flashed before my eyes when I saw i couldn’t log into Spotify, genuinely feared for my life thinking I was hacked pic.twitter.com/fUYKMTwJ58
— Madeline???????? (@madeline_0114) March 8, 2022
16. So that’s what the teacher sounds like…
bitch i am in school rn. do u know wtf this place is like w out music. its horrifying I gotta listen to ppl now. @Spotify this is not premium
— Sayer (@sayerhenderson) March 8, 2022
17. We repeate from the above: “This is not premium!”
spotify already has too many damn glitches to be playing with us like this… pic.twitter.com/ek6z6gmFWT
— ???????????????? ♡ (@kobychill) March 8, 2022
18. Did…did Apple cause this outage?
Apple when Spotify suddenly goes down.. ???? pic.twitter.com/BUodK18tcF
— kokotny (@kokotnyfn) March 8, 2022
19. Watch out Darth Vader.
Spotify rn pic.twitter.com/j1g8jxxISJ
— elen (@harrleqwuina) March 8, 2022
20. And finally:
live footage of the ppl at spotify headquarters rn
— Diego (@DiegoRMTW3) March 8, 2022
- These Memes and Tweets About the Canada Wildfire Are Themselves Fire - June 7, 2023
- 115 Dad Jokes That Are So Bad, They’re Somehow Good - May 26, 2023
- These Therapy Memes Are Almost *Too* Relateable - May 25, 2023
Leave a Comment