Last year, Target’s Halloween Collection was all about man-eating succulents. Fair enough, considering we were stuck at home with our plants. Target’s Hyde and Eek Collection for 2021 is a little cozier with cable knit pumpkins, figurines of raking owls, and felted pinecones.
But as you’ll see in this sneak peek, we still found some things that will make your house look that much more perfect for spooky season. Or, for us ghouls who like things to look like everyday is Halloween.
Our 13 Favorite Picks from the Target’s Hyde and Eek Collection
1. Fall Harvest Birds, $15
If one of these looks suspiciously like Sherlock Holmes, does that mean one of the others is Moriarty in disguise?
2. LED Beware Halloween String Lights, $10
3. Novelty Path Lights Skeleton Hands, $15
When your house is built on top of a graveyard but the ghosts are cool with it.
4. Pumpkin Street Lamp, $75
This 71” pumpkin street lamp will give you house those Haunted Mansion vibes without needing to install a whole doombuggy ride. Have you seen the waitlist on those? Pairs well with this fog-breathing dragon.
5. Crow Figure, $10
For all you folks who really like your murder shows, here’s a whole murder…of crows.
6. Ghoulish Garden Birds, $15
If by ghoulish, you mean our everyday attire, thanks a lot, Target.
7. Animated Skeleton Holding Candle, $35
8. Animated Faux Succulent, $35
Target couldn’t make it through the whole Hyde and Eek collection without adding in one terrifying succulent. This one dances and sings, but strangely still doesn’t answer to Audrey.
9. Gold Skull, $5
You say Halloween decoration, we say year-round prop. Tomato, tomatoh.
10. Mischievous Cat Halloween Prop, $25
This retro 60s-style black cat looks got into too much catnip.
11. Howling Wolf Prop, $35
Things your neighbors are going to love do not include this howling wolf. We got you two.
12. Copper Cat Halloween Sculpture, $5
Our cat hates it. Also available in black if you want to trip over it in the middle of the night. Like your real cat.
13. Nightmare Before Christmas Dinnerware Collection, $119.99
This Nightmare Before Christmas dinnerware set isn’t technically part of the Hyde and Eek collection, but it can be our little secret. And the rest of the Internet’s.
- 67 Thanksgiving Puns Stuffed With Gourdness - November 7, 2023
- The Funniest Memes for Anyone Thinking About the Roman Empire - September 16, 2023
- Doja Cat Released Her New “Demons” Video and People Have Thoughts - September 1, 2023