Midnights, the much anticipated tenth studio album by Taylor Swift, is officially out. The album was released in two parts: thirteen tracks on the “official” album came out at midnight PST on Thursday, October 20. Naturally, Swifties are breaking the Internet with funny tweets and memes about Midnights.
For dedicated East Coast fans, the jet-setting Swift dropped a special version of the album (3am Edition) at…you guessed it…three o’clock in the morning. Midnights (3am Edition) came with seven additional songs.
Since we have twenty whole new Taylor Swift songs to listen to now, we’ll make this quick. Enjoy Twitter’s reactions and then grab us a coffee?
21 Funny Memes and Tweets About Taylor Swift Midnights Album
1. Sleep is so overrated.
2. Our wallets can finally relieve themselves of the weight of all those co-pays.
3. She has a thing for beating her own records. The metaphorical ones.
4. We’re all crying, okay?
— Mike Birbiglia (@birbigs) October 21, 2022
5. Squad goals.
6. If she gives her private plane a rest, she might be able to afford a couple extra guitar picks.
7. And that’s putting it mildly. We just quit our jobs and are moving to the woods.
8. If you don’t, expect six more weeks of August. Actually… wait a minute.
9. Or perhaps all of the above?
10. Slow down, we can only handle so much before several more shots of espresso.
11. We swear she said something about “bring pizza.”
— josephine ????️ ✨ (@ringleaps) October 21, 2022
12. It’s better than them texting to ask if they can name their new baby after you, though.
13. Trying new things is fun!
14. Come back for tomorrow’s lesson on how to change the oil in your car.
15. The anti-hero we all deserved.
16. Easter must have come early because there’s a lot of eggs up in here.
17. Complete with her own bonus scene we all stayed up for.
18. Did we mention we’re all crying?
19. We don’t make the rules.
all taylor swift stans rn: pic.twitter.com/EsBJKr34Lx
— t (@swifterous) October 21, 2022
20. It’s a new era.
The exciting thing about a new Taylor Swift album is not only new music but a new personality to annoy all my friends and family with.
— Alex Goldschmidt (@alexandergold) October 20, 2022
21. It’s worth a shot.
If you say Taylor Swift's name three times in the mirror does she make a new album?
— Let's Eat Cake (@letseatcakeblog) October 21, 2022
- These Funny Christmas Movies Pair Perfectly With Milk and Cookies - November 28, 2023
- Dazzle During The Busiest Time Of The Year With These Simple Christmas Nails - November 24, 2023
- 33 Funny Christmas Photos That Would Have Made the Perfect Holiday Card - November 23, 2023