Twitter has been through the ringer for the last few months after Elon Musk took over as CEO and engaged in some questionable hiring, firing, and workplace tactics. But, no one is more memorable for saying, “you’re fired,” that former President Donald Trump.
And, that’s pretty much what New York’s Grand Jury told him when they charged him on Thursday, March 30. In a (not) shocking turn of events, Twitter paused on tweeting about Gwyneth Paltrow’s skiing case and exploded with funny tweets and Trump indictment memes. Law Twitter has never been so fun.
From his presidential debate with Joseph Biden to that weird tiny desk moment to the whole Four Seasons Total Landscaping fiasco, the Trump administration has give us more than its fair share of funny memes.
But, his indictment for allegedly paying hush money to Stormy Daniels might be the cherry on top. With additional charges — including 34 counts of falsifying business records, the mishandling of classified documents, and election interference — we might get some chocolate drizzle in the future. But, here’s the best tweets and memes we’ve seen so far.
The Funniest Trump Indictment Tweets and Memes (So Far)
1. Man, we were really hoping for no traffic on the way to work today.
2. Musk, can you do something about this. Just for the next week.
I WISH TRUMP WAS ON TWITTER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
— Phillip (@MajorPhilebrity) March 30, 2023
3. Funny how that works.
4. But. her. emails.
— Keith Edwards (@keithedwards) March 30, 2023
5. Ooooh can you pick us up a punny mug while you’re at it?
I've been carting around my laptop everywhere I go for the last couple of weeks, just in case I happened to be in, like, a TJ Maxx when Donald Trump was indicted, which I'm happy to say is exactly where I was when this went down.
— Matt Fuller (@MEPFuller) March 30, 2023
6. Who wants a candle?
7. Someone should check what’s in his Netflix queue.
8. :Bing bong:
Because this involved a Manhattan D.A. and sex workers, this indictment is technically part of the Law and Order: SVU universe. pic.twitter.com/iEWYePi6dh
— Rohita Kadambi (@RohitaKadambi) March 30, 2023
9. Standing ovation for Daniels.
10. Ehhhhh does it really need a sequel?
11. Jason Momoa, saving the day once again.
I feel like I just fell into a much better timeline. pic.twitter.com/jJagIwripz
— Michael Tedder (@mtedder) March 30, 2023
13. Ooooh. Tough choice. Styles?
14. Oh, wait, The Shawshank Redemption is currently on HBO Max.
15. Yeees…. no.
16. Or bad wines for that matter.
18. Trump isn’t the only president to get indicted, he’s the first Home Alone star to do so. Making history left and right, this guy.
19. Paltrow. Winning Twitter and her case. Trump… not so much.
20. The times, they are a changing.
21. And, scene.
- Trump Gets Indicted For a Second Time and Twitter Is In Stitches - June 9, 2023
- Barbie Posters Reveal the 24 Characters for the Upcoming Movie - April 4, 2023
- Trump’s Indictment Sparks a Cascade of Funny Twitter Reactions and Memes - March 31, 2023
Leave a Comment