As if Starbucks doesn’t give us enough to choose from on their regular menu, the Starbucks secret menu offers seemingly endless possibilities. There are secret menu drink creations for anything you can imagine. From Girl Scout cookie frappuccinos to Cookie Butter lattes, there’s always something new to try.
The not-so-secret Starbucks secret menu includes drinks that you won't find in the Starbucks training manual. Showing up and ordering a Shamrock Tea isn’t going to get you very far. Instead, you’ll have to order it using the specific directions that come with each recipe.
– Order a Paradise Drink Refresher – Ask for light coconut milk – Add peach juice – Add 1 pump liquid cane sugar – Add strawberry and dragonfruit inclusions on top
– Order a Venti Caffè Latte – Add oat milk – Add 2 pumps of mocha sauce – Add 2 pumps of brown sugar syrup
– Order a Grande Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino – Add 1 pump of raspberry syrup – Ask your barista to line cup with strawberry purée drizzle – Top with whipped cream and cookie crumbles
– Order a Venti Mango Dragonfruit Lemonade – Ask for extra ice – Ask to be double blended
– Order a Venti Cold Brew – Add 2 pumps each of hazelnut syrup, toffee nut syrup, and white mocha sauce – Ask for vanilla sweet cream cold foam with 1 pump of cinnamon dolce syrup blended in – Top with caramel drizzle