The West Elm Halloween Collection for 2021 is full of everything in our sophisticated goth dreams. Their eerie offerings include everything from skull candelabras that remind us of classic horror films to bat doormats.
We found all the best spooky items to make your home every witch’s dream and your bank account’s worst nightmare. But it wouldn’t be Halloween if something wasn’t looking a bit grim, right?
Our 21 Favorite Picks from the West Elm Halloween Collection
West Elm collaborated with Rachel Kozlowski to bring us these plates so that you can feel more excited about eating salads.
2. Metal Snake Taper Holder, $26
When your eyes are bigger than your mouth. When your mouth is bigger than your head, you’ve transformed into the cobra.
There’s nothing old fashioned about these glasses until you fill them with whiskey.
4. Skull Trinket Dish, $16.50
Finally a spot to put all your important items. Including your head if you’re the Queen from Return to Oz.
5. Halloween Spirit Board Doormat, $30
You may want to watch how you walk on this doormat unless you’re prepared to welcome some unexpected guests. Jane, for the last time, we don’t want to join your book club.
6. Skull Candy Bowl, $50
After Halloween, it can double as an ice cream bowl. For now, use it for this Halloween Puppy Chow.
7. Spooky Feathers Wreath, $70.50
8. Spooky Wreath, $70.50
Doubles as a crown for your 12’ foot Home Depot skeleton.
9. Terracotta Skull Vase, $29
On the plus side, if you accidentally kill the flowers, you can just say it’s part of the ambiance.
These are based on paintings of real animals. How do you get your pets to sit still that long? Our goldfish refuses to stay still.
11. Halloween Bat Doormat, $47
Be the ghost with the most when you decorate with this sequin garland. It’ll make your Millennium.
This tiny pumpkin garland is the perfect thing to decorate your home for the festive season. Or cubicle when we go back to those.
14. Spider Web Pillow Cover, $40
The most fun way to find out if someone has arachnophobia.
15. Owl Pillow, $45
The coziest, talon-free way to cuddle up to an owl. Unless you’re a mouse. Then you get a free ride, too!
16. Dapper Animal Halloween Candy Bowl, $59
17. Terracotta Skull Candelabra, $55
This skull candelabra comes in terracotta or black and will become your new way of finding the bathroom in the middle of the night. Gauzy nightgown not included.
18. Skull Taper Holder, $39
The perfect table decor for Samhain. Mostly because they didn’t have a turnip one.
19. Skull Mug, $14
20. Halloween Pumpkin Mug, $14
- These Facts About Ayo Edebiri Will Make You Love “The Bear” Star Even More - June 12, 2023
- 75 Interesting Facts That’ll Get You Crowned the Winner of Trivia - April 17, 2023
- 29 Easy April Fools’ Pranks You Can Definitely Pull Off This Year - March 31, 2023