We’re not sure if wine makes us funnier or we just think we’re funnier. Either way, these are some of our favorite wine puns.
Just like beer, you can go down the rabbit hole exploring all different types of wine. But, it basically all narrows down to red, white, pink, or our particular favorite – it doesn’t matter as long as it’s alcohol. No matter what your choice is (unless it’s Merlot), we can all agree the best pairing is humor.
Once you’re done perusing this wordplay and you’ve emptied that wine glass, turn it upside down and put some cake in it!
27 Wine Puns
1. If you drink enough, the cats start talking back to you.
2. Did you know there’s actual catbernet tho? It’s liquid catnip.
3. The only pour decision we see here is that spilled wine.
4. Sorry, we can’t hang out. We have to return some videotapes.
5. Yea, we’d leave him there.
6. Trust us, you’ll love the dress. And if not, wine will help!
7. ♪ And my heart is set on you ♪ –– us to our wine every night.
8. We’re gonna assume he’s a red kind of guy.
9. It’s okay. Some girl on Instagram said so.
10. We detect hints of meteor. Too soon?
11. This is definitely Queen Amidala’s style.
12. Are we counting all the reasons we drink?
13. Would be a shame to spend eternity with Lucifer. Such a shame.
14. They don’t call it liquid courage for no reason.
15. Yes way, rosè.
16. The future’s not ours to see, but we see wine.
17. Whether red or white. Can you bring us a bottle from the wine fridge?
18. That’s because you’re drunk.
19. We’re ready to book our flight.
20. Like fine wine.
21. But maybe without the whole dust bath thing.
22. Even when you’re being sour.
23. It’s not just the wine talking.
24. Our favorite way to meditate.
25. Don’t blame the blanc.
26. How champagne should always be served.
27. Kids, close your eyes.
- These Facts About Ayo Edebiri Will Make You Love “The Bear” Star Even More - June 12, 2023
- 75 Interesting Facts That’ll Get You Crowned the Winner of Trivia - April 17, 2023
- 29 Easy April Fools’ Pranks You Can Definitely Pull Off This Year - March 31, 2023