Bats, cats, and cackling witch hands! No, we’re not describing our ideal first date. We’re talking about the new Bath & Body Works Halloween 2022 Collection. Ok fine, and also our ideal first date.
Everyone’s favorite middle school perfume provider has officially launched a whole new line of spooky szn items that are both artfully creepy and cute. From a gemstone bat that will help keep your hands clean to a night light featuring a Poe-worthy raven, you’ll be able to deck your house out with the best of all the witches.
Except for that Wanda who lives down the street. It seems like she’s changing her interior designs every few days!
So, if you’re ready to start decorating for Halloween right now, start with these picks from Bath & Body Works. And congratulations on finding something you don’t procrastinate on!
The Best Finds From the Bath & Body Works Halloween 2022 Collection
1. Water Globe Eye Pedestal 3-Wick Candle Holder
2. Ivy Hand Foam Soap Holder
3. Succulent Skull Night Light
4. Iridescent Skull Pedestal
5. Black Cat Candle Holder
6. Noise-Making Witch Hand Soap Holder
This cackling soap holder makes a sound for 20 seconds to let you know when you’ve washed your hands for long enough. And despite the colors featured here, we don’t think the soap actually turns your hands purple. Although we wouldn’t be mad about that…
Available at Bath & Body Works.
7. Pumpkin Milkshake PocketBac Holder
8. Spooky Pumpkin Night Light
9. Glow-In-The-Dark Bat Hand Sanitizer Spray Holder
10. Light-Up Monster Tree Candle Pedestal
11. Neon Bat Night Light
12. Gemstone Ghost PocketBac Holder
13. Wearable Light-Up Pumpkin PocketBac Holder
- 55 Opening Lines to Use On Bumble When “Hey” Just Isn’t Cutting It - August 1, 2023
- Celebrate The End Of Summer With These August Nail Design Ideas (And A Beach Day) - July 26, 2023
- Where to Get the Oversized Skeleton Pillow Everyone’s Obsessed With On TikTok (Plus Some Similar Finds) - July 25, 2023