We think you could use a Capricorn tattoo.
Why? Because if you’re anything like a typical Capricorn, you’re known for your known for your intelligence, perfectionism, and hardworking nature. You were born between December 22 and January 20 under the sign of the goat, which means you’re one of the most determined zodiac signs.
You spend your days forging ahead on an epic quest that no one else quite understands. It’s kind of like being in the Lord of the Rings. Except those actors had craft services, and you have a roommate who refuses to do the dishes.
1. When you can’t decide which you love more: The Lion King or goats. Capricorn tattoo by Daria Stahp.
2. This black-and-gray Capricorn tattoo by Carolynn H has a little bit of everything. But mostly ink.
3. This Capricorn-Aries tattoo is perfect for anyone who wants to honor their rising and the moon sign. Or for those who just really like horned animals. We’re getting a horned toad one next. Tattoo by Anna Majsterek.
4. This witchy tattoo is perfect if you’re looking for something dark and mysterious and need to break your midnight seance habit. Ink by Svenja Art.
5. We’d cross the ocean for this little sea goat.
6. This flower Capricorn constellation tattoo is simple and beautiful.
7. This little bulldog by New Tattoo Zu reminds us you should read your dog their horoscope for today. Signs point to their human is staying home from work again.
8. A true perfectionist will love this fine line Capricorn tattoo.
9. This nature-inspired tattoo subtly features the Capricorn symbol.
10. This Capricorn tattoo featuring a horned woman and the constellation is just as piercing as her blue eyes. Ow, stop that already!
11. This colorful Capricorn tattoo is ready to prance through space. What do you mean Instagram doesn’t work out there?
12. We love goats and mermaids, but there’s 100% chance we’d be scream swimming if we saw this in the water.
13. Really dig into those earthy vibes with this flowery tattoo by Sabrina.
14. Sorry, goat, we don’t know how to get your head of of that triangle either.
15. Is this goat tattoo telling us we just really need to get on the magnetic lashes trend?
16. The mid-century retro vibe of this tattoo by Marta Kudu would be equally at home in Palm Springs or on our arm.
- These Facts About Ayo Edebiri Will Make You Love “The Bear” Star Even More - June 12, 2023
- 75 Interesting Facts That’ll Get You Crowned the Winner of Trivia - April 17, 2023
- 29 Easy April Fools’ Pranks You Can Definitely Pull Off This Year - March 31, 2023