If there’s a personality quality we can completely relate to, it’s indecisiveness. But at the end of the day, that’s ok. Because we’re not a national health agency.
Unlike the CDC, which just decided to change the quarantine time after a positive test from 10 days to five. The continually changing CDC recommendations (wear a mask, don’t wear a mask, eggs are bad for you, eggs are good for you oh wait wrong agency) has us in need of a massage. We also went really hard on the VR games after Christmas.
We’re not the only ones who are feeling a little frustrated with all of it. So here are the best CDC recommends memes and tweets about what to do next to help you keep your sanity. And remind you that Simon Says is a pretty annoying game.
The 27 Funniest CDC Says Memes and Tweets
1. At least it’s a bop.
2. Did you know that gullible is written on the ceiling?
3. We knew it!!!
4. OK, but what’s the rhyme for this?
5. Name a more iconic take down. We’ll wait.
6. We thought it was starting to rain…
7. It do be like that sometimes.
8. Then we might actually be on time to an event. Or…just never show up.
9. The CDC seems to really be preoccupied with bathroom habits.
10. We’ll check with Flick on this one.
11. Great, now we’ve got the CDC and the FBI on our tail.
CDC is always like "we are following the science, from thirty paces behind so we don't spook it"
— Rachel McCartney (@RachelMComedy) December 28, 2021
12. We didn’t know the CDC was every girl ever.
13. They’re talking about cows, right?
14. Ok, these changing rules are getting out of hand.
15. Finally a diet we can get behind!
16. I mean…that sounds a tad exhausting. How about a light jog?
17. People get to five dates?
18. Cats everywhere rejoice!
19. Hear that, vegans and Crossfitters?
20. Maybe the 4th booster shot will protect us from garbage.
21. Definitely something we were doing before. Definitely.
22. No traumatizing break up required! Genius.
23. So you should go and love yourself.
24. “CDC” stands for Cyndi Directions Central.
25. We hear it tastes great on a salad.
26. Choose wisely. Nope, choose again.
27. And finally: we still await answers to some crucial questions.
- 55 Opening Lines to Use On Bumble When “Hey” Just Isn’t Cutting It - August 1, 2023
- Celebrate The End Of Summer With These August Nail Design Ideas (And A Beach Day) - July 26, 2023
- Where to Get the Oversized Skeleton Pillow Everyone’s Obsessed With On TikTok (Plus Some Similar Finds) - July 25, 2023