We’re ready to get into the Christmas spirit, and what better place to start than at your fingertips? Christmas nail colors are shaping up to be traditionally festive with plenty of deep reds and forest greens as well as metallics and atypical Christmas colors… like beige. Spa-holiday, anyone?
15 Christmas Nail Colors
1. Essie Nail Polish in All Dolled Up
It may be the holiday season, but primary colors really are so Christmas circa elementary school. You can pry the glitter from our glue-encrusted hands.
2. Smith & Cult in Stockholm Syndrome
If after the past 18 months, you’ve started to understand how Belle feels about the Beast, then this nail polish shade is perfect for you and your one true love: your sofa.
3. OPI Nail Lacquer in LED Marquee
Be prepared to light up the room with this vibrant holographic blue shade. To the bridge!
4. Olive & June in Into the Trees
Spruce your nails up with this evergreen shade. Any more evergreen and the nail polish is never coming off. Come back next week for more time-saving techniques.
5. Essie Nail Polish in Love at First Frost
If you always had dreams of being a figure skater, then you may have imagined a leotard or two in this shade of frosty blue. It’s unfortunate the only trick we know is the fetal position. It’s a perfect 10, though!
6. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Living in the Presents
Everyone says to live in the present, but our therapist says we’re still trapped in the past. Can someone unlock this gate please?
7. OPI in Paint the Tinseltown Red
Painting the town red sounds very tiresome and like a big problem with codes. But painting our nails this bold red hue? Well… that also sounds tiresome.
8. Ella+Mila in Lost City
Who knew that Atlantis was such a hot destination? Someone’s getting diving gear for Christmas.
9. Essie Nail Polish in Glee for All
This peach-colored champagne shade of nail polish reminds us of that one time we had brunch in an orchard. Which was great until they told us we were only supposed to pick the peaches and leave.
10. Olive & June Nail Lacquer in Caramel Budino
It’s the most wonderful time of the year – when our nails match our coffee. And not because we spilled it again.
11. OPI in Snow Day in LA
A snow day in LA may seem impossible but that’s what they said about white after Labor Day. The Weather Channel has been wrong before. Especially when it comes to pants.
12. Olive & June Nail Polish in Velvet Pouf
A hue of purple perfect for sugar plum fairies. Paint your nails this shade and maybe they’ll actually let you sleep.
13. Ella+Mila in Sacred Sage
This low-key green shade complements just about everything, including adding sage to everything you make for the holiday for no reason at all.
14. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Glitter to Santa
Some people send letters to Santa. We send glitter bombs. There’s a chance we’re receiving coal in our stockings, but don’t worry — we put glitter bombs there too.
15. OPI Nail Polish in Cheers to Mani Years
Confetti goes with the holidays as much as syrup goes with pasta. Which according to our food diary is… a lot.
- These Facts About Ayo Edebiri Will Make You Love “The Bear” Star Even More - June 12, 2023
- 75 Interesting Facts That’ll Get You Crowned the Winner of Trivia - April 17, 2023
- 29 Easy April Fools’ Pranks You Can Definitely Pull Off This Year - March 31, 2023