If you don’t think it’s a coincidence that Cupid has an arrow and Target has a bullseye, then you’re probably reading this from the Target parking lot right now. And good thing because the new Target Valentine’s Day collection has set its sight on your heart – and your wallet.
The collection is a red and pink smorgasbord of bright rainbows, lovable animals, and neon lights. All perfect for your next viral reel. While you’re planning that, take a break and and check out our favorite Valentine‘s items available at Target this year.
What We Want from Target This Valentine’s Day
1. Neon Lit Tabletop Valentine’s Day Heart Sign, $15
Nothing adds a little something extra to quality time with your significant other like a neon pink heart light. Next Valentine’s Day: a vibrating bed we don’t have to put quarters in.
2. Valentine’s Day Gnomes, $10
3. Heart Garland, $10
Whether you like it or not, this pom-pom heart garland will also double as entertainment for your cats.
4. Silicone Hearts Baking Pan, $12
5. Valentine’s Day Birds, $5
The crafty birds are back again. If you get enough of them you can make it rain like Alfred Hitchcock. And then go clean it up, because littering is bad.
6. Kiss Bath Bomb, $5
This raspberry scented bath bomb includes a “fun surprise inside.” Clearly their marketing team doesn’t have anxiety.
7. My Dog Is My Valentine Sweatshirt, $20
It works out really well since he can’t eat any of the Valentine’s Day chocolate we buy on February 15th.
8. Rainbow Wall Art, $10
Bonus – this rainbow heart decoration can stay up through St. Patrick’s Day too. Follow the rainbow all the way to the Jameson. It’s in the bottom of the cabinet on the right.
9. Paper Dog Baking Cups, $2
10. Metallic Heart Hoop Earrings, $13
Sleeves are no place for the affairs of the heart. We prefer to wear it on our ears.
11. Love Balloon Pack, $7
Everyone gets cake smash parties – babies, dogs, 30-year old women on the verge of an existential crisis – why shouldn’t couples? And this love letter balloon is the perfect backdrop.
12. Essie Limited Edition Valentines Day 2022 Nail Polish, $8
Essie’s Valentine’s Day nail polish collection consists of six shades: Lips are Sealed, Love-Note Worthy, Pretty In Ink, Quill You Be Mine, Respond with a Kiss, and Under Locket & Key. We think a Skittles manicure is in order because we simply can’t choose a favorite. Other than the first one we named. But don’t tell the others.
13. ‘I Love Us’ Throw Pillow, $20
“Us” can be very relevant here. You and your couch? Yep. You and your fur baby? Yep. You and your reflection? Yep.
14. Kitty Throw Pillow, $10
This pillow will almost definitely be the landing zone for a hairball at some point. We really should see a doctor about that.
15. XOXO Waffle Maker, $13
16. Hope You Like Hugs Doormat, $13
We’re not giving any out, we just hope you like them.
17. Hedgehog Socks, $10
Grab these socks just in time for the Sonic the Hedgehog 2 release. We’ve never thought of a more romantic movie for date night.
18. ‘Love Ya Mean It’ Mug, $7
Coffee is our love language.
19. Darcy Vanilla Confetti Cake Candle, $8
20. Unicorns Treat Bags, $2
If we have to start leaving the house again, we’re going to be extra about it. These will be perfect for our snacks.
21. ‘Let’s Get Deep’ Adult Party Game, $2
- These Facts About Ayo Edebiri Will Make You Love “The Bear” Star Even More - June 12, 2023
- 75 Interesting Facts That’ll Get You Crowned the Winner of Trivia - April 17, 2023
- 29 Easy April Fools’ Pranks You Can Definitely Pull Off This Year - March 31, 2023