If you’ve watched The Office so many times that you can recite every cold open, then we want you on our next TV trivia night team. And, you’ll definitely want this new The Office LEGO set.
From Pam’s desk to the open floor to the conference room where so many iconic things have transpired (read: the First Aid education class), the Dunder Mifflin Scranton office set will feature it all! You’ll be able to recreate all the big moments from tiny pieces, and have your favorite workplace in 3D, as well as on TV.
Since the theme song is probably already playing in your head, we’ll dive into everything that we know about this upcoming creation.
“The Office” LEGO Set Details
The LEGO set of Jim, Pam, Dwight, and Michael’s home away from home will be released on October 1, 2022. But if you want to win a Dundie for “The Biggest Office Fan,” you can pre-order it now for $119.99.
The set details include:
- 1164 pieces
- dimensions of over 3 inches high and over 12 inches wide
- 15 minifigures of the main characters
- accessory elements inspired by classic scenes
- a three-room layout with the main floor, Michael’s office, and the conference room
“The Office” LEGO Minifigures
There isn’t much surprise here, unlike the time Jim fell out of the closet framing Dwight for murder. You’ll get LEGO versions of Michael, Dwight, Jim, Pam, Ryan, Angela, Oscar, Kevin, Stanley, Kelly, Phyllis, Meredith, Creed, and Darryl. And unfortunately to Michael’s great dismay – Toby.
And who’s the 15th minifigure? None other than Angela’s cat, Garbage. #justiceforgarbage
“The Office” LEGO Accessories
One of the things that makes The Office so special is the details. Well, and Jim’s stares into the camera. But that feeling would be pretty difficult to translate into a LEGO.
Instead, The Office LEGO kit will include some key items from the series, like Jim’s teapot, letter and engagement ring for Pam, Michael’s screenplay, Dwight’s hidden weapons, Kevin’s pot of chili, and a stapler in gelatin.
We may only be buying this for that last item, and we’re totally okay with that.
So go forth and pre-order this masterpiece. And start plotting all the ways you can prank mini LEGO Dwight as he tries to live his best life as the Assistant (to the) Regional Manager.
- 55 Opening Lines to Use On Bumble When “Hey” Just Isn’t Cutting It - August 1, 2023
- Celebrate The End Of Summer With These August Nail Design Ideas (And A Beach Day) - July 26, 2023
- Where to Get the Oversized Skeleton Pillow Everyone’s Obsessed With On TikTok (Plus Some Similar Finds) - July 25, 2023