So your friends or the office manager at work decided to throw a White Elephant gift exchange. It’s also known as a Yankee swap or Dirty Santa, but either way, if you need some present ideas, we’ve got them.
What Is a White Elephant?
Basically, it’s a gift exchange… with stealing. Here’s the rules:
- Everyone buys a gift that fits into an agreed upon budget (usually $25 and under unless you really really like your coworkers).
- When it’s your turn, you can either pick a wrapped gift from the pile, or steal someone else’s opened present if you really like it.
- That person then gets to unwrap a new gift.
- Going last has huge advantages in this game because you can see all the unwrapped presents and take what you want.
Your goal is to pick White Elephant gift ideas that everyone at the party is reaching for. No one really wants a keychain when something awesome like a mini waffle maker is an option.
17 White Elephant Gift Ideas
1. Baby Yoda Mini Waffle Maker
2. Hot Chocolate Gift Set, $24.95
3. Oh Sh!t Funny White Elephant T-Shirt
4. Wooded Cat Planters, $18
5. Definitely Not a Bag Full of Drugs Tote Bag, $29.99
6. Funny Taylor Swift Coffee Mug, $16.20
7. Cold Beer Coats, $13
8. Gone with the Gin Cocktail Book
9. Game of Phones, $25
10. It’s Nap O’Clock Clock, $31.06
11. S’mores Group Hug Throw Pillow, $22.19
12. RBG Pop Art Socks, $14.99
13. The Swear Word Coloring Book, $11.99
14. Foiled Again! Chocolate Bitcoins
15. S’mores Griller, $28
16. CouchCoaster Weighted Drink Holder, $19.95
17. Make it Rain Money Maker, $15
Practicality aside, this gift is pure fun. And just weird enough that we’re sure everyone will want it. Who cares if it ends up collecting dust under their bed? Their old socks need company.
Available at Target.
- These Funny Christmas Movies Pair Perfectly With Milk and Cookies - November 28, 2023
- Dazzle During The Busiest Time Of The Year With These Simple Christmas Nails - November 24, 2023
- 33 Funny Christmas Photos That Would Have Made the Perfect Holiday Card - November 23, 2023