Christmas came early for Animal Crossing New Horizons fans. On November 5th, ACNH released a huge update. There’s now a new cafe in the museum and you can farm and cook. Just like we’ll all be doing when the global supply chain really breaks down.
These Animal Crossing Christmas ideas are just what you need to get you (and your island) in the holiday spirit while enjoying all the new features this winter. From creative custom designs and holiday outfits to ideas on how you can decorate your island for snowy season, check out the list below.
51 Animal Crossing Christmas Ideas For Your Island
1. Note to self: don’t forget the pathway out.
2. Don’t limit your decking to the halls: add pops of red all over your village square.
3. This festive shopping center will put you in the mood to spend all your bells. Yay capitalism!
4. We think we saw that reindeer somewhere else before. Home Depot, perhaps?
5. Make like Elsa and go full on ice queen. Don’t forget the blow torch.
6. Finally, a slightly less creepy way to use all those giant teddy bears.
7. Literacy is on the decline on the island. But spending is up!
8. Dress up like Zooey Deschanel’s character in Elf using this custom design code.
9. Red and green is so overdone. We love this pastel pink Christmas, but only on Wednesdays.
10. Craft an ice skating pond for your villagers to rudely walk through while you’re constructing.
11. This cozy study is the perfect place to sip whiskey and tell ghost stories. To Casper. Again.
12. Use a minimalist Christmas tree farm to spruce up your island. It won’t save you from our bad puns, though.
13. Create your own Christmas Tree Farm side hustle.
14. A train to nowhere feels a bit on the nose when it comes to holiday travel.
15. Orville, book us a flight to this cozy winter market. And no, we don’t want to hear more.
16. We dare you to visit this Whoville island dressed as the Grinch. And then we’ll dare you to answer our phone when the car warranty people call.
17. The stockings were hung by the window with care. That’s how it goes, right?
18. We’ll take the Charlie Brown one in front, please.
19. Blathers is having a holly jolly Christmas and yes he locked himself in the museum’s bar again.
20. This Christmas outfit collection has us running, not walking, to our Switch.
21. Now we can watch Santa when he’s sleeping for once.
22. *clears a spot out on our island to copy this*
23. Deck out your stands using this ornament custom design code. Careful, don’t drop it!
24. Decorate your Able Sisters’ like the Macy’s windows in NYC. It’ll keep out the reindeer.
25. Tell us you play Animal Crossing a lot without telling us you play Animal Crossing a lot. We’ll go first: blue roses.
26. This one doesn’t smell like beef and cheese.
27. So many letters, so little time. Don’t get us started on postage. Our stamp collection is huge!
28. Wendy’s called, they want their Frosties back.
29. The Nordic Snowflake path custom design is perfect for Santa’s cookies.
30. Dress yourself up like Mrs. Claus and rule the roost. Move over, Brewster.
31. Christmas, coffee, and Crossing. The three c’s we like even more than cereal.
32. The reindeer and Santa’s sleigh overhead make Nook’s Cranny look like Santa’s workshop.
33. Camping in the snow sounds… cold.
34. We like to wear sweatpants on Christmas, but you do you.
35. Hot take: apres ski is the only reason to ski.
36. This design sleighs.
37. Pull a Grinch and become Santa yourself. Just don’t steal Christmas, we worked hard on that.
38. We’ll be home for Christmas. And by home we mean on our Animal Crossing island.
39. Don’t forget the mistletoe!
40. The perfect nook to read ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas to all your villagers. Except the snooty ones.
41. It’s the most wonderful time of the year. Isabelle says so.
42. Rudolph, you sprouted spots! Or is that Prancer?
43. If only we could rename our island from “La La Land…”
44. We got you a rock. Use it well.
45. This shopping center just *gets* it. And uses two out of eight total staircases.
46. Who said Christmas on a beach isn’t festive?
47. Finally, Christmas lights that will never go out.
48. Squad goals.
49. The Christmas Tree Shops made it international.
50. Bring Candy Cane Lane to life. We’re still waiting on Buddy the Elf.
51. Have a very merry Animal Crossing Christmas!
- These Funny Christmas Movies Pair Perfectly With Milk and Cookies - November 28, 2023
- Dazzle During The Busiest Time Of The Year With These Simple Christmas Nails - November 24, 2023
- 33 Funny Christmas Photos That Would Have Made the Perfect Holiday Card - November 23, 2023