Is Halloween happening this year? The jury’s still out, but we’re not getting our hopes up. That said, you can decorate your actual house with fun faux succulents and skeleton flamingos from Target.
Or ward off Beetlejuice by placing a giant inflatable sandworm in your yard. Or, like literally every other fun thing this year, you can go virtual and create spooky vibes with these Animal Crossing Halloween costumes and design ideas for your island.
Stuck on ideas for Animal Crossing this Halloween? Consider:
- Track down Lucky using Nook Miles Tickets.
- Build a mad scientist laboratory in your basement.
- Create a graveyard for all those K.K. Slider albums that shouldn’t have ever been produced.
- Leave out candy for trick-or-treating costumed villagers.
- Cast some spells at Stonehenge with a Hocus Pocus-themed coven.
- Keep on creeping down this article to find all sorts of Halloween island inspiration, custom design ideas, Halloween costumes, and more.
Animal Crossing Halloween Ideas for Your Island
1. Victorian Mansion
2. Place a casting circle in the forest for a witchy Animal Crossing vibe.
— Sati (@SatiSimBuilds) May 8, 2020
3. Make a hedge maze.
4. Transform a room in your house into a mad scientist laboratory.
5. Love Stephen King? Create an ode to the Shining.
6. Or Pet Semetary.
7. Make your very own demon portal.
8. Create some haunted woods with the scream character or the fruit bat.
9. Redo your entire island so it’s Halloween-themed.
10. Design a witchy kitchen for brewing potions.
11. Build a graveyard for departed villagers
12. Plant this snow-covered forest for Halloween designs year-round.
13. Make a Phantom of the Opera-inspired island entrance.
14. Build an impressive museum entrance with the help of this brick pattern, some silos, fossils, and jail gates.
15. Stamp out a spooky quilt
16. Hang some bat taxidermy
17. Give a fruit bat a place to sleep.
18. Plant some pumpkins.
19. Talk to ghosts with the help of a Ouija board.
— ????acnh designs⛺️ (@acnh_design) May 10, 2020
20. Place a bowl of candy out for trick or treating.
21. Make a ghostly forest using this design and some simple panels.
22. Set out a doormat that’s not boo-ring
23. Redo your paths with this Jack-O-Lantern Pumpkin and Bat Halloween Path
24. Add an owl among the trees.
Animal Crossing Halloween Costumes
Even if you can’t dress up as Harley Quinn and flirt with Joker at a crowded bar, you can dress up in Animal Crossing. And, lets be honest, your emotional support hyena probably wouldn’t be allowed in anyway.
Hocus Pocus Designs for Animal Crossing
1. Mary Sanderson Hocus Pocus Dress
2. Sarah Sanderson Hocus Pocus Dress
3. Winifed Sanderson Dress
4. Dani’s Costume
5. Book of the Spells Grimoire
More Halloween Costume Ideas
6. Nightmare Before Christmas Sally Dress
7. Geralt’s Ursine Armor from The Witcher.
8. Deathwing-inspired World Breaker Dress
— SIKE (@spidersilksike) June 8, 2020
9. IT Pennywise Dress
— lou-ellen ???? (@louceph) April 12, 2020
10. Yennifer’s Dress from The Witcher
11. Beetlejuice Dress
12. Rey Skywalker from Star Wars
13. Star Wars’s Obi-Wan Kenobi
14. Sabrina from the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
15. Alice Dress from the American McGee game
1. Lucky Sweater for your favorite spooky villager
2. Fair Isle Knit Ghost Sweater
3. Jack Sweater
4. Skeleton Dress
5. Neon Skeleton Exposed Ribs Dress
6. Pleather Harness Dress
7. Skullita Dress
— ????????chelsea???????? (@witch_mote) May 18, 2020
8. Swamp Thing Sweater
9. Spooky Dark Green Dress
10. Preppy Black and White School Uniform
11. Release the Kraken Dress
12. Cute Halloween Hoodie
- The Best Henry Kissinger is Dead Memes Roasting the War Criminal - November 30, 2023
- 67 Thanksgiving Puns Stuffed With Gourdness - November 7, 2023
- The Funniest Memes for Anyone Thinking About the Roman Empire - September 16, 2023