Choosing a swimsuit can be a bit overwhelming — especially if you haven’t tried on anything new since Summer 2019.
But whether you’re looking for something sexy, ridiculous, or a combination of both (think: cleavage-boosting Elmo bra), what you want for the beach or pool is likely here. We’ve gathered our favorite bikinis and one-pieces so you can choose from the best swimsuits for your Summer 2021 collection.
The Best Swimsuits for Summer 2021
1. Women’s One-Piece Swimsuit, Amazon
2. Vitamin A Emma One-Piece Swimsuit, $198 at Banana Republic
We’re all about plunging — plunging necklines, plunge pools… you get the picture. This one-piece can also serve as camouflage for visits to your grandma’s house. (How does she always win at hide-and-seek?) Also available as a two-piece.
3. Banana Leaf Twist-Front One-Piece Swimsuit, $24.99 at Cupshe
4. Maaji Jungle Soleil Reversible One-Piece Swimsuit, $154 at Anthropologie
5. Black & White Gingham Bow Rialto Bikini Top, $42 at Unique Vintage
Bows on swimsuits may not be functional, but neither are the ones on sneakers — and we would never jump into a pool without our Nikes!
Given the fact that we may actually get to celebrate the fourth of July this year, this swimsuit is perfect for telling us you have a Corgi without telling us you have a Corgi.
7. American Trends Women’s One-Piece Swimsuits, Amazon
8. Beach Riot Jamie Abstract One-Piece Swimsuit, $154 at Anthropologie
Playboy and PacSun is not a collaboration we saw coming — mostly because we were looking the other way. Oh, wow! Peeps is now a Pepsi flavor!
10. Cupshe Women’s High Waisted Falbala Bikini Set, Amazon
11. The Cove, $95 at Summersalt
12. The Malibu Ripple, $115 at Andie
14. Colorblock One-Piece Swimsuit – Kona Sol Navy, $34.95 at Target
15. Aqua Green Women’s High Neck Swim Romper with Pockets, $45 at Target
16. RAISEVERN Women’s One-Piece Swimsuits Bathing Suit, $22.99 at Amazon
17. Dalmatian Print Lace-up One-Piece Suit, $11 at SHEIN
Remember the days when you would undo the back straps to avoid tan lines? That ridiculous time-sucking habit is gone. The new tan line trend is ‘the more the merrier.’ And, this strappy swimsuit will make you the envy of all.
18. Agua By Agua Bendita Oregano Bikini Top, $140 and Comino Bikini Bottom, $120 at Moda Operandi
This two-piece suit combines our two obsessions, the Wedgewood blue from Bridgerton and wearing something at the pool.
19. THICK-FIL-A One-Piece, $49.99 at Ravesuits
This is a play on the name of our favorite fast food chain, In-N-Out Burger. And don’t tell us Shake Shack is better just to get a rise out of us.
- These Facts About Ayo Edebiri Will Make You Love “The Bear” Star Even More - June 12, 2023
- 75 Interesting Facts That’ll Get You Crowned the Winner of Trivia - April 17, 2023
- 29 Easy April Fools’ Pranks You Can Definitely Pull Off This Year - March 31, 2023