Los Angeles is known for a lot of things. Palm trees. Perfectly sunny days without humidity like some other states (oh hey, Florida didn’t see you there). Fantastic independent coffee shops. Celebrities. Snow? Not so much.
While those who live in LA will brag that they can swim in the Pacific and snowboard at Big Bear on the same day, snow isn’t a thing in LA proper. The last time we had flurries was in 2007. But, the National Weather Service has announced a Blizzard warning for Los Angeles ever and boy oh boy are there memes.
And tweets. And now we want to go to Dairy Queen.
The Funniest Blizzard Warning in Los Angeles Tweets and Memes
1. Nothing quite says climate change like snow in LA.
Everybody in southern California waking up to a blizzard warning pic.twitter.com/4jYp4P49cA
— Pizza Dad (@Pizza__Dad) February 22, 2023
2. Does this Blizzard come with Reese’s Pieces?
3. Darn Tootin.
4. Classic meme engaged.
Los Angeles hears of a blizzard warning in Southern California. pic.twitter.com/95FPMlajBM
— Mark Shostrom ????️☕️???????????????????????? (@MarkShostrom) February 22, 2023
5. Is it the apocalypse?
6. Introverts, rejoice!
Everyone in Southern California preparing to lock themselves for the next few days after getting a blizzard warning… pic.twitter.com/b4ORTdg1NK
— alex (@AlexUlrichh) February 22, 2023
7. To be fair, we didn’t think we’d see Leonardo DiCaprio in temperatures above 25.
8. Ours involves avocado toast.
9. Just in time for her birthday!
It's not really a blizzard in LA until we see Drew Barrymore frolicking in it. https://t.co/Cc0BK6ErJU
— Let's Eat Cake (@letseatcakeblog) February 22, 2023
10. Every Angeleno on Friday morning.
- The Best Henry Kissinger is Dead Memes Roasting the War Criminal - November 30, 2023
- 67 Thanksgiving Puns Stuffed With Gourdness - November 7, 2023
- The Funniest Memes for Anyone Thinking About the Roman Empire - September 16, 2023