When it comes to the signs of the zodiac, Cancer is in the running for being the most moody. Whether they or their fellow water sign Pisces will win is a battle that has yet to be decided, but will involve Kleenex, long phone conversations, and napping. And, maybe which sign has the best ink.
Will it be Pisces or will these Cancer zodiac sign tattoos take the watery crown?
If you were born between June 22nd and July 22nd, then your zodiac sign is Cancer, symbolized by the crab.
Since you’re ruled by the Moon and you’re a water sign, it only makes sense that your emotions can occasionally get the best of you. You’re intuitive, sensitive to your environments, and compassionate. And yes, sometimes a bit crabby.
15 Cancer Sign Zodiac Tattoos
1. Cancer’s glyph looks very similar to “69.” Good thing we’re all very mature. Tattoo by Jenny Kladzyk.
2. This ink by Szofi reminds us that we’re still waiting for a spinoff with Jason Bateman as Jerry the Crab.
5. This gentleman put on pinstripe suit and brought flowers? Clearly, we’re hanging out in the wrong oceans. Tattoo by Glossy Future.
6. We can see it now…this Cancer zodiac tattoo is in our near future.
7. This Cancer zodiac tattoo by Severin Jowers is perfect if you want to flip someone off, but in an aesthetically pleasing way and also take some liberties with the Major Arcana while you’re at it.
8. What a coincidence…we also have hair this long on our legs too!
9. This fine-lined tattoo by Alina proves you can fit a lot in a small package. We feel like we’ve heard that before.
10. Just a reminder that your Cancer zodiac sign doesn’t have to be your whole personality.
— Jessamyn Duke (@jessamynduke) June 24, 2015
11. We would definitely wear crabs in our hair all the time if it made it look like this effortless blow out.
12. This Scorpio-Cancer tattoo is a great way to honor both signs and totally freak out anyone mildly arachnophobic.
— JAW Tattoos (@JAWTattoos) July 24, 2017
13. This is perhaps the happiest crab we’ve ever seen. He must have gone to Jared.
14. This subtle black-and-white tattoo of the ruling planet is coincidentally just like a trinket a crab would claim as his own at the bottom of an ocean.
15. If you’ve ever wondered what a Cancer wears to Burning Man, now you know.
- These Facts About Ayo Edebiri Will Make You Love “The Bear” Star Even More - June 12, 2023
- 75 Interesting Facts That’ll Get You Crowned the Winner of Trivia - April 17, 2023
- 29 Easy April Fools’ Pranks You Can Definitely Pull Off This Year - March 31, 2023