Good news: there’s a Friends reunion show happening on May 27! More good news: there’s a Friends LEGO set of the apartments coming soon! Even more good news? You can stay overnight at The Friends apartments! Well, Monica and Rachel’s apartment to be precise.
And you don’t even need to stick a turkey on your head or help the crew move the lights to reserve your night.
This isn’t the first time you could rent out an iconic location. Last fall, AirBnb let people rent out the mansion where they filmed The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air for $30 a person.
Clearly, Booking.com was listening quietly on the other end of the line — or just saw all the buzz about that — and collaborated with The Friends Experience to let two groups spend the night at the Manhattan location for just $19.94 a night.
Finally, now we know how Monica, Chandler, Ross, and everyone else could afford those apartments without a Wall Street salary.
How Do I Stay Over at the Friends Apartment?
If you want your chance at what Booking.com is calling the Ultimate Sleepover, head to Booking.com at 10am EST on Friday, May 21st. The site will choose two lucky parties to do a single-night stay at 130 East 23rd Street in New York on either Sunday, May 24th or Monday, May 25th.
What’s Included in the Friends Ultimate Sleepover?
- Custom private tour with a photographer
- Dinner and drinks
- Late-night game of Phoebe’s Cab Escape Room
- Coffee and breakfast at Central Perk
Can’t make it? The Friends Experience is open year round to visit during the day in New York, Atlanta, and Chicago.
- 67 Thanksgiving Puns Stuffed With Gourdness - November 7, 2023
- The Funniest Memes for Anyone Thinking About the Roman Empire - September 16, 2023
- Doja Cat Released Her New “Demons” Video and People Have Thoughts - September 1, 2023