As March 14th approaches, it’s time to gear up for Pi Day – a day to celebrate the mathematical constant. And, what better way to honor this occasion than with some Pi Day jokes? And, pie.
Whether you’re a fan of math-inspired puns, one-liners, or clever wordplay, we’ve got you covered. From “pi in the sky” to “circumference of a pizza,” these jokes are sure to make you smile (or cringe). So gather your fellow math (or dessert) enthusiasts and get ready to celebrate pi in the most hilarious way possible.
Funny Pi Day Jokes and Puns
- What’s wrong with the equation ‘pi r squared?’ Pi are round. Cake are square.
- Why do mathematicians love pi? Because it’s never-ending.
- Why was the math book sad on Pi Day? Because it had too many problems.
- What’s a math teacher’s favorite dessert? Pi, of course!
- Why can’t you talk to pi? Because it’ll just go on forever.
- What’s the volume of a pizza with radius z and thickness a? Pizza.
- What do you get when you cut a jack-o-lantern by its diameter? Pumpkin pi.
- What’s the best way to celebrate Pi Day? With a slice of the pi(e).
Happy early Pi Day! pic.twitter.com/QItdMj8ufX
— ❤️????The MEGANON‼️????❤️ (@mouseydate) March 10, 2023
- Why don’t mathematicians tell jokes on Pi Day? Because they’re too irrational.
- Why was the mathematician afraid of pi? They knew it would go on and on forever.
- The mathematician says, “Pi r squared.” The baker replies, “No, pies are round. Cakes are square.”
- How many pastry chefs does it take to make a Pi Day pie? 3.14.
- What do you get when you cross a snowman and a Pi Day pie? Froze-zen pi.
- What did the mathematician say to the dough on Pi Day? Let’s make some pi-zza!
- What do you get when you cross a Pi Day pie and a snake? A Pi-thon.
- What is 1.57? Half a pie.
- What did the mathematicians eat for dessert on March 14th? Apple pi.
- What did the romantic bird call his significant other on Pi Day? A tweet-y pi.
- Why did the mathematician refuse to celebrate Pi Day? They thought it was just a bunch of irrational nonsense.
- What did pi say when someone asked if it could explain what Pi Day was again? I don’t want to repeat myself.
- What do you get when you cross a bovine and divide its circumference by its diameter? A cow pi.
- What do you get when a bunch of sheep stand in a circle? Shepherd’s pi.
- What famous private investigator solves math problem? Magnum pi.
Pi Day Pick-Up Lines
- “Are you a math problem? Because I can’t get you out of my head.”
- “Are you 3.14? Because you’re infinitely perfect.”
- “If I had a million digits of pi, they would all lead to you.”
- “I think you and I could solve some complex equations together.”
What Is Pi?
Pi (π) is the ratio of the circumference of any circle to its diameter. It is an irrational number, meaning it goes on infinitely without repeating. Parents with five year olds can relate. But its decimal representation begins with 3.14. (Which is why Pi Day falls on March 14th.)
To date, the longest accurate value of pi is 62,831,853,071,796 digits and was recorded on August 19, 2021 at the University of Applied Sciences of the Grisons.
- The Best Henry Kissinger is Dead Memes Roasting the War Criminal - November 30, 2023
- 67 Thanksgiving Puns Stuffed With Gourdness - November 7, 2023
- The Funniest Memes for Anyone Thinking About the Roman Empire - September 16, 2023