Pride started as a riot. And, now every corporation from BMW to Wal-Mart has a Pride section or changes their logo to rainbow for the month of June. And, that’s why we have Pride memes. Because #allyship! Ahem.
Pride is still very important: as a way to celebrate identity, as a way to show those who haven’t come out (or don’t feel safe to do so) that it’ll get better, and as a way to call attention to unequal rights.
However you celebrate or support Pride — whether by eating rainbow donuts and sporting ROYGBIV nails or amplifying voices and learning more about your sexuality — from the team here at Darcy, here’s some of the best and funniest Pride memes we could find.
The Best Pride Memes We’ve Seen
1. It’s cool if you’re still figuring it out.
2. There’s no project you can’t tackle when you have a 12-foot…skeleton.
3. Well, that’s one way to come out.
4. Truly exhausting.
5. Honestly, same?
6. Well, not *everything.*
7. Yeah that looks about right.
— asexuals.net (@AsexualsNet) June 1, 2022
8. We knew we forgot something.
9. Make way.
10. Quick reminder for all those in the back.
11. What is this water on our face?
12. That works.
13. Asking the hard questions.
15. It all makes sense now.
16. Road trip!
17. Only if they bring the Meximelt back.
- The Funniest Memes for Anyone Thinking About the Roman Empire - September 16, 2023
- Doja Cat Released Her New “Demons” Video and People Have Thoughts - September 1, 2023
- These Are the Funniest Trump Mugshot Memes So Far - August 24, 2023