So, technically spring doesn’t start until March 20, but our nails don’t need to know that. As the weather warms up and the flowers begin to bloom, it’s time to switch up your manicure game by embracing these spring nail colors.
It’s also a good time to learn how to slug your nails. Which thankfully has nothing to do with actual slugs.
Spring is the perfect time to experiment with bright and bold colors. Say goodbye to boring grays and hello to a rainbow of hues that will make your fingertips pop. Apologies to gray if we just gave her a new complex to work on in therapy.
From pastels to neons, we’ve got you covered with the latest trends that are sure to make a statement. Even if that statement is, “I ran out of Zyrtec and that’s why my eyes are all puffy but at least my nails are on point. Sniff. Sniff.”
15 Spring Nail Colors to Brighten Your Mood
1. OPI Nail Lacquer Spring ’23 Collection in Data Peach
2. INLP Nail Polish in Rainshower
This periwinkle shade is holographic, with the ability to color shift from light blue to pink in the light. It’s like a modern day mood ring, but better because it isn’t advertising our flaws to all the middle school bullies.
3. Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Color Nail Polish in Candy Shop, $20
The aptly-named “Candy Shop” nail color by Deborah Lippmann offers a full-coverage pink with multi-color glitter that makes us yearn for M&Ms. Yes, even the sexy green one. Ahem. Especially the sexy green one.
4. Essie Feel the Fizzle Spring 2023 Collection in You’re Scent-sational, $10
5. Butter LONDON Patent Shine Nail Lacquer in Good Vibes
6. Sally Hansen Nail Polish in PEEPS Lavender
A Sally Hansen x PEEPS collab was exactly what the doctor ordered. Excuse us, waiter? We actually ordered the calamari. Please stop listening to our doctor.
7. Essie Gel Couture in Haute To Trot, $13.79
When you hear the words “bubblegum pink,” this is what should come to mind. This, and all the hair you lost to your Double Bubble days.
8. ORLY Nail Lacquer in Vintage, $10.50
A bright mint green shade will get you through the roughest days of the year and into the holy grail that is summer without too much pain. We said pain, not rain. Our power is vast, but nail polish can only solve so much.
9. Smith & Cult Nail Lacquer in Sugarette, $18
10. Gucci Glossy Nail Polish in Lucy Baby Blue, $33
This baby blue polish by Gucci is like a magic potion. But instead of turning you into a frog, it turns your nails into a Caribbean ocean. If you stare at them long enough, the clock will eventually strike five. Ta-da!
11. OPI Nail Lacquer Spring ’23 Collection in Silicon Valley Girl
We’re so sure that you’ll love this color that we bet our cat on it. No, it has nothing to do with his tendency to tear our arm to shreds every time we pet him. Wanna bet?
12. Zoya Nail Lacquer in Abby, $12
13. Nails Inc. 73% Plant Power Nail Polish in Earth Loves You, $10
Neon colors have gained popularity over the last few years. This nail polish from Nails Inc formally invites your nails to the party. So long as they bring the buffalo chicken dip.
14. Ella+Mila Love Nail Polish in Stuck on You, $11.79
This sheer, soft iridescent pink is just tinted enough to be distinguishable from white, and just pink enough to fall in the “blush” category. With any luck, this versatile shade will be stuck on your nails for a while,
15. China Glaze Nail Polish in In the Limelight
- These Funny Christmas Movies Pair Perfectly With Milk and Cookies - November 28, 2023
- Dazzle During The Busiest Time Of The Year With These Simple Christmas Nails - November 24, 2023
- 33 Funny Christmas Photos That Would Have Made the Perfect Holiday Card - November 23, 2023