Whether you’re throwing back green beers or hunting for four-leaf clovers this St. Patty’s Day, these nail designs will help level things up. If you find a leprechaun named Randy, tell him we’re not mad, we just want our hat back.
From leprechauns to rainbows to bits of gold, any of these St. Patrick nail art ideas will have you ready for all the festivities of the day. Wake us up when the parade’s over, will ya?
15 St Patrick’s Day Nail Designs
1. Leprechaun Nails
Give yourself and your nails the leprechaun treatment this St. Patty’s Day. And by that, we mean wear the gaudiest belt you can find.
2. Neon St Patty’s Day Coffin Nails
If these coffin nails have to put you in the ground, at least you can look for a pot o’ gold on the way down.
3. Chrome Black and Green Shamrock Drip Press-Ons
These press-on nails are a bit more poison apple than St Patrick’s Day, but that just means they match our wardrobe better.
4. Rainbow Cuticles and French Tip Nails
Tiny rainbow and shamrock cuticles offset these nails’ green and gold French tips. So far, we’ve got the negative space part down pat.
5. Green And Gold St Patrick’s Day Press-Ons
6. Green And Gold Glitter Nails
7. Chevron Gold And Rainbow Nails
Don’t stare too hard at these nails, or you’ll be hypnotized. Next thing you know, you’ve baked three dozen cupcakes and you wake up in a haze of flour and icing. :staring intensifies:
8. Pastel Lucky Charms Nails
We only had enough Lucky Charms to paint two nails because we ate the rest of them. Occupational hazard and all. Mmm, chemicals.
9. Celtic Nail Art
Take a bit more of a serious approach with this Celtic-themed manicure. Not that Lucky Charms aren’t completely serious. It’s just that we seem to have run out of those. Weird.
10. Diagonal Rainbow Stripes And Shimmery Green Almond Nails
These almond-shaped nails are perfect for pinching…more almonds out of the bag of trail mix we’re currently eating. Who are we kidding? We’re only in it for the M&Ms.
11. St. Patrick’s Day Press-On Set
Rainbows, gold, glitter… if you don’t wear these press-on nails for St. Pats, just bring them out for Pride.
12. Rainbow Tips
This fun manicure is the French manicure’s cool and eccentric aunt. Bring your tarot deck over anytime, Ethel!
13. Shamrock Nail Stickers
14. Holochrome Green and Rainbow Nails
This holographic chrome nail design will carry over well long after St. Patrick’s Day. Easter, hold your horses.
15. Short St Patty’s Day Nails
All that glitters is not gold. Except for these gonk and gold nails. We brought them to the bank and they gave us a whole lollipop in exchange.
- 60 Trendy Valentine’s Day Nail Ideas To Fall In Love With - January 18, 2024
- These Facts About Ayo Edebiri Will Make You Love “The Bear” Star Even More - June 12, 2023
- 75 Interesting Facts That’ll Get You Crowned the Winner of Trivia - April 17, 2023