Ah, the week between Christmas and New Year’s. The space where productivity (at least as far as we define it in America) grinds to a halt. And, it’s replaced by binge watching shows on your couch and drinking with friends. Or alone with your hamster.
Before we all return to work next week, here’s some of the best tweets and memes about the weird time between Christmas and New Year’s. Enjoy them between episodes of Succession. It’s not like you’re doing anything else right now.
Funny Tweets About the Time Between Christmas and New Year’s
1. The what now?
2. Mamma Mia meets Linsday Lohan’s real life.
3. What is that, chamomile?
4. Or even a loveseat.
5. Currently accepting snacks.
6. Ah, yes. The most festive time of the year.
7. Today? That’s it. It’s today.
— Lauren Rettie (@Lauren_Rettie) December 28, 2019
9. Bro what are you doing.
10. Pour the bourbon.
It is the period between Christmas and New year. No one knows what day it is. Time doesn't really exist. Can we start drinking at 10am? Why not. Existence is a confusion.
— TechnicallyRon (@TechnicallyRon) December 26, 2017
11. Mmmmm no?
12. We didn’t even set an out of office because you should know better.
Before you email me during the week between Christmas and New Year’s, don’t ❤️
— Sara Levine (@saralememe) December 26, 2021
13. Important question: What kind of cheese?
14. Time to go for another walk.
15. Even America’s poet agrees it’s time to just relax.
The days between Christmas and New Year are when I realize my destiny to become an extended part of my sofa
— Amanda Gorman (@TheAmandaGorman) December 27, 2021
16. Add flour?
17. Sir, can we get you… a hug?
18. Might get really bored. Might become an NFL commentator.
19. We’re not answering them. So there.
20. Harry, what time is it?
21. Nailed it.
This is the mood for the time between Christmas and New Years pic.twitter.com/tnThI2cBQc
— Rink Rat Report (@RinkRatReport) December 27, 2021
- The Best Henry Kissinger is Dead Memes Roasting the War Criminal - November 30, 2023
- 67 Thanksgiving Puns Stuffed With Gourdness - November 7, 2023
- The Funniest Memes for Anyone Thinking About the Roman Empire - September 16, 2023