Remember that show Carmen Sandiego, where a criminal mastermind travels around the world committing dastardly deeds? Apparently, Ezra Miller, who’s starring in the upcoming movie The Flash, took that as a guidebook, and has once again been charged with felony. Now, that’s definitely nothing to make light of…but Twitter has had a field day creating Ezra Miller memes and tweets.
While Carmen Sandiego donned an enviable red trench coat and fedora, and tried her best to evade INTERPOL, Miller has been accused of assault, disorderly conduct, and burglary. To name a few.
And the actor (who played Credence Barebone in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them) has done all of this while traveling to places that would make any influencer jealous. From Hawaii to Iceland to Vermont, Miller heard the phrase “wanderlust” and put his own special (read: illegal) spin on it.
Most recently, Miller has be charged with stealing bottles of alcohol from a residence in Stamford, Vermont. Again, we don’t promote illegal activity and hope that anyone who is struggling can get the help they need. But the ability of Twitter to find humor in literally anything is truly impressive.
So, before we get word of him owning exotic animals in Antarctica, here are the funniest Ezra Miller memes and tweets… so far.
20 Ezra Miller Memes and Tweets
1. Wait we know this one…in the library with the candlestick!
every time i see the words “ezra miller” i know it’s about to be followed by the strangest combination of crime and location
— chloe ????of gordy’s home (@frogsanddinos) August 8, 2022
2. Is it memes imitating life, or life imitating memes?
3. Confirmed: we are living in a simulation.
ezra miller respawns in random locations to attack locals like its call of duty multiplayer https://t.co/6gAgRChxzk
— wes (@mannmiami) August 8, 2022
4. Celebrities, they’re just like us.
5. We love to see a comeback story. Well, most of the time.
Ezra Miller meeting up with Warner Brothers Discovery after terrorising the planet but still getting his movie pic.twitter.com/4PNoPWhZpw
— Shaheed Rajab (@DamianWayneBro) August 7, 2022
6. Goldfinger has nothing on Ezra Miller.
7. Just another day in the 2020s.
News Outlet: “Ezra Miller has reportedly broken the dimensional barrier and caused an incursion in an alternate reality”
— Sammy @ Anime Magic (@TigheSammy) August 8, 2022
8. It’s like he has the endurance of a toddler after too much candy.
9. Ugh, we had *just* forgotten about the monstrosity of CATS. Thanks.
10. We can feel this photo.
11. We’re gonna go with…no?
12. Someone should tell him this is not how you become a travel influencer.
We need a map for Where In The World is Ezra Miller Committing Crimes at this point. https://t.co/AU0pjsYZRx
— ConStar is COZY (@ConStar24) August 8, 2022
13. *This is fine.*
Warner Brothers pretending everything is okay after Ezra Miller gets in another headline. pic.twitter.com/tJ756pQlwb
— Jerome! (@JeromeM94Movies) August 8, 2022
14. Again, we think he’s missed the point…
Ezra Miller is doing the Sufjan Stevens 50 states project, but for crimes.
— Dave Schilling (@dave_schilling) August 8, 2022
15. “A Lesson In Geography: By Ezra Miller”
— Phanterratic???? (@citarretnahp) August 7, 2022
16. Hey Apple, you on this?
The should make a Santa tracker but it only shows how close you are to Ezra Miller
— Antonio (PAWG Patrol) (@BLANKBAN0) May 15, 2022
17. Another day, another thing that was not on our BINGO card.
Everything I’ve learned about Ezra Miller has been against my will https://t.co/iYPcfrU9gv
— peachy ???? (@giornzo) August 8, 2022
18. And this is why Hawaiians hate mainlanders.
hawaii residents when ezra miller arrives pic.twitter.com/f1H1PAnLOh
— ????️ (@matttjakob) April 23, 2022
19. A sentence we didn’t know we didn’t want to see.
put Cara Delevingne in a cage with Ezra Miller please
— I HATE A FAKE GAY BITCH (@GIRLFUCCYOU) May 16, 2022
20. And finally:
the anti ezra miller has emerged https://t.co/SlMfsmwCA0
— jade (@wiIbury) August 2, 2022
- 55 Opening Lines to Use On Bumble When “Hey” Just Isn’t Cutting It - August 1, 2023
- Celebrate The End Of Summer With These August Nail Design Ideas (And A Beach Day) - July 26, 2023
- Where to Get the Oversized Skeleton Pillow Everyone’s Obsessed With On TikTok (Plus Some Similar Finds) - July 25, 2023