As your friendly neighborhood procrastination assistant, we know a thing or two about putting off work for as long as humanly possible. And what better way to do that than with some hilarious work memes?
Whether you’re avoiding a daunting project, dreading a meeting with the boss, or just in need of a good laugh, these funny and relatable memes are sure to do the trick. Send them to your favorite colleague or friends who are equally adept at procrastination, but just make sure you don’t accidentally CC your boss. Trust us, she’s not that cool.
So, without further ado, here are our top picks for the funniest work memes around. From witty tweets to clever jokes, these memes will make you forget about your actual work for a little while longer. Just don’t blame us if you get caught up in a meme spiral and lose track of time. We’re not liable for any missed deadlines or unfinished tasks (but we’ll still be here with more memes when you’re ready to procrastinate again).
43 Funny Work Memes to Help You Procrastinate
1. Petition to cancel Wednesdays.
2. You mean you don’t have a snack drawer?
3. This guy’s got his priorities right.
4. It’s quite simple really.
5. There’s always one.
6. Honestly, how dare they.
7. *checks retirement account again*
8. What’s this about actions and consequences?
9. Joker 4 Prez.
10. Now we know how Andy from The Office felt.
11. Nothing like that 5pm feeling.
12. Can’t relate.
13. Okay, maybe don’t send this one to your coworkers.
14. Such a stickler for the rules.
15. Message received.
16. Depends on who’s asking.
17. Who needs money, anyway?
18. And let’s make sure it lasts three hours, too.
19. You couldn’t imagine the things we’ve seen…
20. Can’t argue with you there.
21. How many exclamation points conveys both: “I am not a serial killer” and “I am not mad at you”?
22. The only thing worth staying late for: gossiping with your work bestie.
23. We are thrilled to announce our resignation.
24. Okay but “won’t matter” is subjective.
25. Always be prepared.
26. 10am on Fridays? How generous of you!
27. A work day after a night of insomnia just hits different. And by “insomnia,” we mean, “TikTok spiral.”
28. Used to?
29. This is the type of creative thinking we need more of in the corporate world.
30. Nothing better.
31. Time is but a construct.
32. Meanwhile, I promised myself I’d be at Margaritaville all weekend.
33. How rude.
35. We would once again like to give thanks for every professor who told us we’re not cut out for medical school. You were absolutely correct.
36. This email found me unwell, thanks for asking.
37. If we just take an hour on Friday and an hour and a half on Monday, this might work…
38. And tequila shots.
39. And on the sixteenth day of Zoom meetings, we discovered the “camera off” feature.
40. Our love language is passive-aggressive emails.
41. Second of all, no.
42. Then stock market announces crash.
43. The bus meme never felt so real.
44. Wait until you discover slide decks.
are you telling me a “deck” is just a powerpoint presentation
— tori anus (@firstopenlygay) May 16, 2022
45. So, Elon, about that one way ticket to Mars…
all those galaxies with trillions of planets inside and we ended up on the one with a 40 hour work week
— Joe (@dealzjr) July 12, 2022
46. Don’t get us started on DiSC assessments. You want us to stop working so we can do what?
As an INFP I can relate to this
— Dan Przygoda (@dprzygoda) August 25, 2022
47. Hoot hoot.
48. There are rules about this.
The problem with teaching a man to fish is that eventually somebody will microwave that fish in the work break room.
— mark (@TheCatWhisprer) January 12, 2015
49. Shout out to all work husbands and wives.
Work friends are so funny bc like do we see each other outside of work? Almost never. But do I know details about your sex life? Do i know your financial situation? Have i seen you in every mood imaginable? Do i know all your deepest darkest secrets? Hell yeah.
— Soph (@sophiapags) March 19, 2018
When your co-worker brings donuts to the office and you have to pretend you don't want one immediately pic.twitter.com/W3syG21xzP
— Yeoh! MTV Raps (@woodmuffin) September 10, 2018
- These Funny Christmas Movies Pair Perfectly With Milk and Cookies - November 28, 2023
- Dazzle During The Busiest Time Of The Year With These Simple Christmas Nails - November 24, 2023
- 33 Funny Christmas Photos That Would Have Made the Perfect Holiday Card - November 23, 2023