According to Know Your Meme, the origin of the bus meme goes way back to 2013, which was around the same time that Taylor Swift released Red for the first time and her scarf got its big break. A Brazilian illustrator named Genildo Ronchi created it as an inspirational cartoon about perspective, which we’re sure Jake Gyllenhaal is getting a lot of these days. Here’s the best ones we could find.
25 of the Best Bus Memes
1. The struggle is real.
2. *cries in Bitcoin*
3. Kim, you’ve changed.
4. We can all agree that boobs are fun, though.
5. Channeling your inner Joey.
6. When you just can’t win.
8. Waaaaay cheaper.
9. That’s why we tell jokes in writing.
10. It’s always better in theory.
11. Add this to the list of ways to irritate your Hinge date who works in finance.
12. Call it whatever you want, we’re on our way.
13. Blocking: another free form of therapy.
14. The bus meme that launched WW3.
15. But does the meme like you?
16. Did our roommate write this?
17. Big Bedtime is getting out of hand.
18. Do it for the aesthetic.
19. Dolly Parton told us this was fun.
20. He hasn’t checked it twice yet, so there might be hope.
21. Wholesome bus meme coming at ya.
22. Embrace the cringe.
23. Ummm… wasn’t us.
24. You are now officially the sad guy on the bus.
- These Funny Christmas Movies Pair Perfectly With Milk and Cookies - November 28, 2023
- Dazzle During The Busiest Time Of The Year With These Simple Christmas Nails - November 24, 2023
- 33 Funny Christmas Photos That Would Have Made the Perfect Holiday Card - November 23, 2023