There’s no denying that Heidi Klum is the Queen of Halloween. (Sorry, Morticia.) She always creates an impressive costume, and this year she really dug deep with her idea. So deep, that she completely transformed into a worm. It’s a sight to behold, and these Heidi Klum worm memes make it even better.
The supermodel is no stranger to lifelike costumes. In the past, she’s dressed up as an ultra realistic Princess Fiona and Jessica Rabbit. She’s pulled off a six-person clone crew. And, she’s shown up in looks that are..how do we say this nicely…kinda gross? Her 2019 “science experiment” was not for the faint of heart.
But for the 2022 Heidi Klum Halloween Party, her worm costume is hands down the most unique costume to date. You know, if worms had hands. Speaking of…how exactly did she get around?
Anyway…extend the holiday season and celebrate this Halloween genius with the funniest Heidi Klum worm memes and tweets. And if you ask nicely, maybe she’ll let you borrow the costume next year. Or next Wednesday.
Just don’t take it fishing, okay?
The 15 Funniest Heidi Klum Worm Memes
1. Enough with the hypotheticals. We need answers.
2. We like our arms, okay?
3. We thought it looked familiar!
4. Don’t mind us lurking back here…
5. What streaming service will this be on?
6. Obviously. Look at those lashes!
7. Cue the TikTok sound.
Heidi klum is so fucking unserious she might be crazy but she’s free pic.twitter.com/gYV2KWCVoW
— christian (@chriscruzzzx) November 1, 2022
8. EXCUSE US?!
Not enough tweets about how Heidi Klum yassified herself after the worm costume but kept the face on pic.twitter.com/zAVp7fWuPb
— Sydney???? (@sydthekid2430) November 2, 2022
9. “Hello, 911? I’d like to report a nightmare.”
10. We’ve never felt more like a supermodel.
Me whenever I'm on a zoom call and my video is turned off pic.twitter.com/LTqXeVcz4W
— steven monacelli (@stevanzetti) November 2, 2022
11. Someone check on the Google interns.
THERE'S A WORM EMOJI BANNER WHEN YOU SEARCH "HEIDI KLUM" ON GOOGLE ???????? pic.twitter.com/isDYxNCAsq
— AldWinning (@LivinLikeLancer) November 2, 2022
13. Where do we send our resume?
Imagine getting an e-mail saying they'll pay you to make Heidi Klum a worm. What a dream. https://t.co/I0EO0Lsbbe
— Erica Henderson (@EricaFails) November 1, 2022
14. Annnd we’re never eating worm bacon again. We mean, bacon. Regular bacon.
the bacon at the back of the fridge that expired 2 months ago pic.twitter.com/cUaa9Oc3Fw
— кeb mode: dog style (@kebbyruxpin) November 1, 2022
15. It’s the Halloween costume we didn’t know we needed. Thanks, Heidi.
Heidi Klum out here letting everyone know he will still love you if you were a worm. pic.twitter.com/F8NgnPcT1F
— bobbiedoll.eth???? (@DollPartz84) November 1, 2022
- 55 Opening Lines to Use On Bumble When “Hey” Just Isn’t Cutting It - August 1, 2023
- Celebrate The End Of Summer With These August Nail Design Ideas (And A Beach Day) - July 26, 2023
- Where to Get the Oversized Skeleton Pillow Everyone’s Obsessed With On TikTok (Plus Some Similar Finds) - July 25, 2023