Spirit Halloween is the eighth wonder of the world. It appears out of thin air once a year, causing an uproar for die-hard witches and costume procrastinators alike. Then it vanishes with the first breeze of November.
And this year, not only have we been blessed with its excessive use of fake cobwebs and the smell of plastic masks, but we also get these hilarious Spirit Halloween costume memes.
Even though they’re known for off-brand versions of your favorite name-brand characters, Twitter has taken things to a new level. Because else would it do? Solve world peace?
These memes are giving us reference to other memes and niche jokes. And, they’re giving Spirit Halloween’s PR team a massive headache, because no, they did not actually create a costume called “Gay Loser.”
So here are the best *fake* costumes. Some of which we think they should actually add to the roster next year. Now that we think about it, we have some more ideas. Should we send our resume to Spirit Halloween or Twitter?
The Funniest Spirit Halloween Costume Memes
1. Canadians don’t see a problem with this.
2. Again, Tammy?!
3. 10 points to the Spirit Halloween creative team. Minus 10 points for this player.
4. It’s official. Twitter is…a lot.
5. “Child size.”
6. Wow the 90s really are back.
7. It even comes with an Italian accent machine!
8. Or…and hear us out…is it not meta enough?
9. Billionaires everywhere disagree.
10. Is that Taylor Swift?
11. Thank goodness it doesn’t come with a lowly Yale diploma.
12. Don’t get offended, bro.
13. Bonus: the shirt hasn’t been washed in two weeks!
14. We’ll take 13.
16. We’re not sure how this costume shrinks you down to a 4’10” height. But that’s the magic of Spirit Halloween.
17. That was quick.
18. It’s the forehead vein for us.
19. Comes with a strong stench of ego.
20. We’ve seen this guy somewhere before…
21. Did…did Elon make this tweet?
22. Don’t forget the typos!
23. This is the most promising one we’ve seen so far.
24. The worst thing about this costume is the down payment.
25. And this is how you make people mad.
- 55 Opening Lines to Use On Bumble When “Hey” Just Isn’t Cutting It - August 1, 2023
- Celebrate The End Of Summer With These August Nail Design Ideas (And A Beach Day) - July 26, 2023
- Where to Get the Oversized Skeleton Pillow Everyone’s Obsessed With On TikTok (Plus Some Similar Finds) - July 25, 2023