Hey, you radiating bit of sunshine, you! We think you deserve a Leo tattoo. And $10, but we don’t have correct change.
When it comes to the zodiac, if your birthday falls between July 23rd and August 22nd, Leo is your sign. Leo is symbolized by the lion and it’s a fire sign ruled by the Sun. So, it makes perfect sense that you shine bright like a diamond.
You’re outgoing, charming, bold, and brave. And you already have a big head so we’re going to stop before it gets any bigger. While Leos can be a bit vain, you make up for it with your strong leadership qualities, protectiveness, and loyalty.
If you’re a Leo looking to get a tattoo to show off your lion pride or your pride of lions, you’re going to want something fierce. Here are some of our favorite Leo tattoo ideas.
25 Leo Tattoos
1. You can get your constellation inside your lion, outside your lion, or level up and make a constellation out of lions. One of which might be a satellite. Tattoo by Maya Gilmour.
2. For when you’re the Strength card but also kind of need a nap. Tattoo by Tirana.
3. Combine sunflowers, Leo’s constellation, and geometry and you’ve got a great tattoo. Someone get our protractor! Tattoo by Sunny.
4. If you’re a little less roar and a little more meow, here’s this one by Rhian McIntosh.
5. If only this was scratch and sniff. Tattoo by Laura Davie.
6. Cat got your tongue? Tattoo by Alexis Fish.
7. This Leo goddess has a killer makeup tutorial on TikTok. Tattoo by Lilian Raya.
8. Get this tattoo instead of actually running naked through a sunflower field. Corn fields are a much less abrasive option. Ink by Nina Palagonia.
9. Connect the dots were always our preferred form of drawing. And by preferred, we mean the only way we could draw. Leo symbol by Tania-Leah.
10. Flower glyphs have officially replaced flower crowns. It was a pollen-filled battle to the top. Tattoo by Lena Lawrence.
11. We prefer this Lion Queen tattoo over a feline James Corden any day. Ink by Alexandra Guzman.
12. This cheeky minimalist tattoo by Amelia Budiman can fit anywhere on your body. But maybe not your actual cheek.
13. We hear this location is perfect for a little hidden gem. Piece by @beckss_tattooer.
14. We know the sun revolves around you, so why not get a tattoo that shows the Sun is literally wrapped around your finger? Work by Ghinko.
15. The Sun may rule you, but you can still love the Moon. Just don’t let them sit next to each other at your birthday dinner. Ink by Mondfuchs Tattoo.
16. For a splash of color, check out this ink by Ashi. Just don’t splash this Lion’s mane. The frizz gets out of control.
17. This lion took the need to be fire a little too literally. Tattoo by Joanne Baker.
18. You know this dressed up king won’t be sleeping tonight. Tattoo by Sacred Skin Tattoo.
19. If you like it, put a tattoo on it. We’re so over jewelry these days. Ink by @sabyminaart.
20. The Louvre called. They’d like this impeccable work of art back. Tattoo by Aimée Cornwell.
21. Settle down, tiger. We’re sure the eye of the lion works just as well to create hype. Ink by Michelangelo Marras.
22. If you’re a Leo sun and a Virgo moon, we bet your standards are very very high. Luckily, this tattoo missPANK is as high in the sky as Bezos was for 10 minutes.
23. This tiny Leo window is perfect to show off your creativity and your forearm. you really do have the best in town. Tattoo by Yara.
24. Embrace your inner lioness with this Leo tattoo by T. Radz. We’re not hunting for our food though. We draw the line there.
25. A crystal crown, orange slice earrings, a Leo glyph tattoo, and sunflowers…what, no kitchen sink? Ink by Ashley Castaner.
- These Facts About Ayo Edebiri Will Make You Love “The Bear” Star Even More - June 12, 2023
- 75 Interesting Facts That’ll Get You Crowned the Winner of Trivia - April 17, 2023
- 29 Easy April Fools’ Pranks You Can Definitely Pull Off This Year - March 31, 2023