By now you’ve probably seen tons of oddly shaped cartoons with phrases that speak directly into your soul – for better or for worse. Little Miss memes have taken Twitter, Instagram, and other dark places of the web by storm. And, it’s a confusing combination of cute, rude, depressing, and hilarious.
The format is simple: Take a character from Little Miss or Mr. Men and then slap on some text to call out a personality trait. Then, for the highest form of passive aggression, send it to a friend with no context.
This trend is as cathartic as it is funny, and once again that you don’t need therapy if you have the correct memes. That’s the takeaway from all this…right?
Anyway, here are the funniest Little Miss memes so far. Don’t blame us if you feel personally attacked.
The 17 Funniest Little Miss Memes
1. But one more iced coffee won’t hurt…
2. We know what we’re doing and you can’t change our mind.
3. How much information are we supposed to keep in these brains?!
4. The chokehold this song has on us right now is *almost* as strong as Vecna’s hold.
5. We’re pretty sure Halloween is a mindset? So the answer is…yes.
6. She’s closely related to the Little Miss Who Studied Abroad.
7. “We’re just looking for a parking spot!”
8. Does Michael Scott look a little weird to anyone else?
9. Not again…
10. “Hey I’m going to need to call you ba–”
11. 2003 Kelly Clarkson giving us the bops we didn’t deserve. And the chunky highlights, but that’s besides the point.
This is what my mind is doing every time I see a Little Miss ______ meme pic.twitter.com/3wZVLWPhDn
— Tom Bellino ????️????????????️⚧️ (@tombellino) July 20, 2022
12. We love to see a healthcare advocate.
little miss on her way to fund abortion pic.twitter.com/Ac1s5EXs90
— Meagan McIntyre (@MeaganLMcIntyre) July 19, 2022
13. We need our weekly boost of serotonin, okay?!
14. Don’t even get us started on throughough. We mean thourough. Uh…thurough. Ah! Thorough!!
15. Level unlocked.
16. And it still takes us 20 minutes to decide at the restaurant.
17. And finally, this incredibly, almost too specific Little Miss that speaks directly to our soul and we’re not really sure how we feel about it.
— empty rico (@dumbricardo) July 19, 2022
- 55 Opening Lines to Use On Bumble When “Hey” Just Isn’t Cutting It - August 1, 2023
- Celebrate The End Of Summer With These August Nail Design Ideas (And A Beach Day) - July 26, 2023
- Where to Get the Oversized Skeleton Pillow Everyone’s Obsessed With On TikTok (Plus Some Similar Finds) - July 25, 2023