Is Nightmare Before Christmas a Halloween movie or a Christmas movie? Now you can start that argument anytime by getting a manicure with nail art featuring your favorite characters from the Tim Burton film.
From Oogie Boogie to Sally and Jack, the Pumpkin King, these haunting Nightmare Before Christmas nail designs are the spookiest. And maybe the kookiest.
19 Nightmare Before Christmas Nails
1. Simply Meant To Be Nails
These silver and black nails center around Jack’s adoration of Sally, so we think they’re perfect for Valentine’s Day.
2. Simple Nightmare Before Christmas Nails
If you don’t have the steadiest of hands, try something a bit more low-key so that your nails aren’t the actual nightmare before Christmas.
3. Lock, Shock, and Barrel 3D Nail Art
“Three of a kind. Birds of a feather. Now and forever!” Which is exactly what we say about us, our credit card, and our online shopping problem.
4. Black and White Nightmare Before Christmas Nails
A black-and-white color palette mirrors Jack Skellington’s pinstripe suit. We hear he and Gomez shop at the same store.
5. Short Nightmare Before Christmas Nails
If you don’t have stiletto-like claws to paint, go with this nail art idea perfect for petite nails.
6. Zero and Scraps Nails
We’re just going to drool over these cute nails while we wait for the Nightmare Before Christmas – Corpse Bride crossover film.
7. Nightmare Before Christmas Nail Design
Keep your nails as “simple” as Jack and Sally’s love story. Oogie, you’re being a bit of a third wheel.
8. Christmas Jack Nail Art
9. Orange and Black Nightmare Before Christmas Matte Nails
These nails will look great for our trip to Halloween Town, Christmas Town, or our personal favorite, Flavor Town.
10. Jack and Sally Coffin Nails
All we have to say to this nail art is “Nice work, Bone Daddy!” Our orthopedist loves it when we call him that.
11. Cute Character Nails
Some may see the stop-motion film as scary and dark, but we see it as it really is: puppets. Oh on second thought, those are rather creepy. Anyway, these stamping plates are cute!
12. Nightmare Before Christmas Press-On Nails
If you find yourself pulling a Jack and wondering Why does nothing ever turn out like it should? when doing your nails, don’t fret. These Nightmare Before Christmas press-ons can save your nails from runaway polish.
Available on Etsy
13. Jack Skellington Christmas Press-On Nails
Director Henry Selick has just returned with the Halloween film Wendell and Wild, so now you’ve got a stop motion film for each holiday. Uh, sorry Flag Day. Maybe next year? Anyway, here’s some festive press-on nails.
Available on Etsy
14. The Pumpkin King Nail Art
Depending on your skill (or patience) level, you may need a nail tech to give you a hand on this one. Singing your rendition of “This Is Halloween” is not a good tip.
15. Jack and Sally Nails
Jack and Sally have different style aesthetics, but it’s those complementary stitches that really bring them together.
16. Glow In The Dark Oogie Boogie Nails
These nails are the stuff of our dreams. And if they weren’t before, they definitely will be now. Oh sleep paralysis demon is so proud.
17. Sally Patchwork French Tips
These simple striped nails can (probably) be painted by even the most novice manicurist. In other words, us.
18. Pink Nightmare Before Christmas Nails
What’s that, Zero? Barbie is stuck in Halloween Town?
19. Spooky Green Nails
“The sound of rolling dice to me is music in the air, ’cause I’m a gambling Boogie Man, although I don’t play fair!” And that’s the story of how we got kicked out of the last casino we went to.
- 60 Trendy Valentine’s Day Nail Ideas To Fall In Love With - January 18, 2024
- These Facts About Ayo Edebiri Will Make You Love “The Bear” Star Even More - June 12, 2023
- 75 Interesting Facts That’ll Get You Crowned the Winner of Trivia - April 17, 2023