What happened this week? Oh, just a bunch of Not Wordle memes, a stock market correction, and the introduction of the newest hard seltzer flavor: Baja Blast. All while the East Coast prepares for somewhere between two inches and two feet of snow.
Since the 90s seem to be upon us, enjoy this week’s roundup of funny tweets. Best enjoyed while blasting “Informer” in your Discman.
Funny Tweets for the Week
1. Wait until you get the stoplight one.
2. One Haunted Baja Blast coming up.
going back in time to kill a victorian child with one sip of a hard baja blast https://t.co/upjge7bS0t
— Sydney Leathers (@sydneyelainexo) January 28, 2022
3. We see you’ve been in our kitchen.
4. Mmm ok, but where are the fireworks?
5. Honestly, they probably could.
6. Spoiler alert for tomorrow’s Wordle…
7. It’s like pre-workout but without the workout. Or the productivity.
9. Haters will say it’s Photoshopped. (You can actually get the rug here.)
10. They should rename this section immediately.
11. How droll.
12. Omg shhhh. Stopppppp.
13. The Matrix is made of sugar? This makes so much more sense now.
14. And for extra fun, we’ve put spatulas in the drawers.
- The Best Henry Kissinger is Dead Memes Roasting the War Criminal - November 30, 2023
- 67 Thanksgiving Puns Stuffed With Gourdness - November 7, 2023
- The Funniest Memes for Anyone Thinking About the Roman Empire - September 16, 2023