We really thought that Elon Musk would have done Twitter in on his own, but it looks like it his potential boxing rival, Meta Founder Mark Zuckerberg beat him to the punch with Threads.
On Wednesday evening, Meta launched Threads, a Twitter rival-slash-copycat linked to your Instagram account. Within hours, more than 30 million people around the world had joined. Social media managers everyone are groaning, especially with the coming Fediverse, but one thing is for sure: there are plenty of Thread memes or uh, Threets, about the whole thing.
Here’s the best Thread memes (or Spools?) we could find so far. In the meantime, come follow Darcy on Threads by clicking here.
The Best Funny Thread Memes (So Far)
1. Twitter who?
2. New shiny toy in town.
3. If you need us we’ll be on Vine.
4. New hobby: yelling at clouds.
5. Excuse us we are going right back on vacation.
6. Yup, fine. Totally fine.
7. Oh, well at least the comedians are here.
8. The real question is how does Threadless feel about all this?
9. Zuck 1, Elon… Elon?
10. Something seems to be missing. Not sure what.
11. Throods? Ravelry?
12. There was another option?
13. At least 50.
14. Pigeons feel like they could use a task.
15. Or, hear us out: both?
- The Best Henry Kissinger is Dead Memes Roasting the War Criminal - November 30, 2023
- 67 Thanksgiving Puns Stuffed With Gourdness - November 7, 2023
- The Funniest Memes for Anyone Thinking About the Roman Empire - September 16, 2023