It’s almost that time of year when couples profess their undying love for one another on social media. Love it or hate it, V-Day is coming. To make it all more bearable, we rounded up these hilarious Valentine’s Day memes to send to our Instagram followers instead.
Next step: chocolate. Meet us at CVS that day after February 15?
We know February 14 is just another day for some people. But whether you’re single, taken, or somewhere in between, nothing says “true love” like humor, laughter, a good meme, and a card that says “love” somewhere on it. Too literal? Us?
50 Funny Valentine’s Day Memes
1. How original.
2. They’re no squares, but it’ll do.
3. Solid advice from Lady Gaga.
4. Don’t be sad on just one day, but all the days.
5. The silent ones are our favorite flavor.
6. Well, thanks for making us hyper aware of that.
7. One way to feel wanted real quick. (But, also don’t feed ducks bread).
8. Is it not enough to just exist?
9. Anna Kendrick always gets it.
10. We just got one from our car insurance agent.
11. Can someone crack a window in here?
12. Our favorite Valentine.
13. *Observes in disapproving*
14. Very lucrative.
15. It’s just another day.
17. If you wait long enough, it’ll end on a high note.
18. Oh boys, we could save you so much time.
19. Accurate quantities, even for a Zoom Galentine’s Day.
20. The 2023 special.
21. The nicest wish.
22. Our favorite Valentine’s Day card.
23. OMG, I shouldn’t have!
24. Hey, there are worse ways to spend the day.
25. Add about five more slices and we’re in. Our invite just got lost in the mail, right?
26. Thank you for your service. For Christmas, we’re getting ourselves a waxing gift certificate.
27. So… worse than Halloween? Sounds about right.
28. Okay, but we have a date with oat milk, sooooo.
29. If you don’t have anything nice to say, curl up in a blanket and spiral into a depression.
30. *swoons in bacon, egg and cheese sandwich*
31. When you land the hottest Valentine you’ve ever had.
32. Can we skip to October?
33. This guy took a master class in How to Win Us Over 101.
34. Not to make ourselves feel better by tearing others down or anything, but we could totally kick that through with one go. Glutes of steel.
For the Single Happy Valentine's Day pic.twitter.com/dzAKmzEeD7
— OmegaDean (@omegadean96) February 14, 2018
35. Don’t knock polyamory until you try it!
Asda selling 3 for £3 Valentine’s Day cards for people with 3 girlfriends pic.twitter.com/N4qxOuVqYe
— British Memes (@BritishMemesuk) January 27, 2021
36. Anyone else failing to see the problem?
37. You’ll never be truly alone as long as you have chocolate.
Valentines Day Forecast pic.twitter.com/R0I5XPqkKT
— YA BOY ZACK MORRIS (@ZackMorrisTbh) January 29, 2015
38. Double fisting can have multiple meanings on Valentine’s Day.
39. Who’s gonna tell her?
why hasn’t he asked me to be his valentine yet pic.twitter.com/13II3ELUSh
— jeni ♡ (@thepisceanaura) February 3, 2021
40. Heart eyes for days. How did we get so lucky?
me looking at my valentine on valentine’s day pic.twitter.com/UMvQij6Znd
— chatty chonga (@chattychonga) January 4, 2023
41. You can have Netflix as long as we get HBO Max.
— MC Not Square (@MCSquareNot) February 9, 2018
42. But on February 15, our attitude evaporates into thin air.
me when i walk past the valentine’s day aisle: pic.twitter.com/oLZPbKmzZk
— faith (@faiththegemini) January 3, 2023
43. Who needs the Duke of Hastings when you can have Bernie Sanders in mittens?
— Krystal Walter Matchmaking (@KWMatchmaking) January 28, 2021
44. Why are we cryin’ in the club right now?
45. All we want for Valentine’s Day is some Lysol.
46. When you break it down, Valentine’s Day is kinda gruesome.
Happy vital organ being wounded day, all.
— Jared McNeill (@McNeillJared) February 14, 2021
47. It’s an exercise in imagination.
— Blackwell Supply Co. (@blackwell_shoes) February 14, 2022
48. We’re as bitter as our dark chocolate.
valentine’s day is approaching pic.twitter.com/F7re0dYOlB
— ???? (@cocainepixie_) January 4, 2023
49. Spreading the love, for six weeks longer than anyone else would prefer.
me ready for valentine's day right after new year's pic.twitter.com/4B2rRxfizT
— syd ???? | OPEN (@sydneyraelove) December 28, 2022
50. As long as it’s a gluten free snack.
- These Facts About Ayo Edebiri Will Make You Love “The Bear” Star Even More - June 12, 2023
- 75 Interesting Facts That’ll Get You Crowned the Winner of Trivia - April 17, 2023
- 29 Easy April Fools’ Pranks You Can Definitely Pull Off This Year - March 31, 2023