Virgos are notorious for being logical perfectionists, so trust that if they get a tattoo, it’s going to be perfect. These hardworking, intense individuals also harbor a wild streak underneath that “perfect” veneer that’s supposed to be all purity and innocence.
From astrological glyphs to earthy designs of maidens, we think you’ll find a tattoo design you won’t want to criticize.
If you’re not sure what your sign is, if you were you born between August 23 and September 22, then your zodiac sign is Virgo, symbolized by the maiden.
23 Virgo Tattoos
1. If Virgo energy isn’t rolling your eyes so far back in your head that they disappear, then what is? Maiden tattoo by artist Julia Tattulia.
2. This tattooed woman has her very own Virgo tattoo. How very meta.
3. Always remember your roots, even when you make that move to Mars. Black and white tattoo by Cholo.
4. When you get a tattoo that says “did you spell check that?” so you don’t have to.
5. You can take the girl out of the forest, but you can’t take the forest out of the girl. We’re still finding leaves in our hair.
6. We walk only on flowers too. Turns out that’s a bit of a pricey habit.
7. Every Virgo knows what this look means.
8. When your head has gone above the clouds and straight into the galaxy, this is the perfect ink. No, we don’t have an ego. Why would you say that?
9. Nobody puts Baby in a corner, but a triangle is fine.
10. This Mercury, Virgo’s ruling planet, tattoo is out of this world. Literally. It’s its own planet.
11. This sprig of buttercups is the perfect Virgo flower tattoo.
12. This black and white piece uses dot work to capture the Maiden and the Virgo constellation in all her monochromatic glory.
13. The Major Arcana card for Virgo is The Hermit. Introspective, thoughtful, collecting snakes as pets… actually that sounds about right.
14. How did we miss this in our telescope?
15. Maybe next time don’t steal your third eye from a dead bird.
16. Not the Virgo tattoo we recommend if you want to keep your astrology knowledge on the DL.
17. This vibrant ink makes us want to go lie in the garden. We’ll take the rest of our meetings out there, Alfred.
- These Facts About Ayo Edebiri Will Make You Love “The Bear” Star Even More - June 12, 2023
- 75 Interesting Facts That’ll Get You Crowned the Winner of Trivia - April 17, 2023
- 29 Easy April Fools’ Pranks You Can Definitely Pull Off This Year - March 31, 2023