What better way to get in the mood for spooky season (which lasts from August 1 to August 1, thank you very much) than by lighting up some festive Halloween candles? With scents ranging from pumpkin spice to “Michael Myers,” your nose is in for a real treat. Or maybe not after considering your last trip to the emergency room.
So, here are cool, scary, and just plain fancy Halloween candles for every occasion. Whether you’re throwing a party, hosting a horror movie marathon, or preparing to raid your neighbor’s candy stash, we’ve got the pumpkin, skull, or ghoul candle for you. Just add magic. (Our wand’s in the shop.)
19 Halloween Candles for the Best Time of Year
1. Skeleton Candle
2. Molded Skull Candles, $30 each
3. Farmhouse Pumpkin Candle
Why spend three hours scraping out the guts of a pumpkin when you could just buy a pumpkin-shaped candle instead? It smells a lot better, and you won’t attract so many squirrels. Not that we’d ever replace you, Squeakums.
Available on Amazon.
4. Ghost Halloween Candles
5. Bleeding Hand Candle
6. Raven Skull Candle Set
7. Michael Myers Candle, $34
8. Hocus Pocus Black Flame Candle, $30.59+
Buying a pre-melted candle is kind of like buying ripped jeans. Your grandparents won’t understand it, and it will most likely summon dead witch sisters back from their graves. Our local American Eagle is wild.
Available on Etsy.
9. Creepy Hands Wall Candles, $25.15+
10. PyroPet Cat Skeleton Candle
11. Ghost Cemetery Village Candle
12. Witch Hand Candle Pedestal, $49
13. Ghoul Friend 3-Wick Candle, $26.50
14. Pumpkin Patch Candle, $27
15. Salem Candle, $14.45+
16. Sanderson Sisters Candles, $11 each
17. Spooky Cider Lane Candle, $15.50
Add this spooky skeleton candle to your witch hand candle holder and you’ve got yourself a vibe. Lucky for you, the vibe smells like bourbon-glazed apples, maple syrup, and vanilla.
Available at Bath & Body Works.
18. Pinecone Candle, $14-22
If your Halloween energy is less spooky and more elegant, these pinecone candles from Anthropologie will do the trick. We bet it’ll go way better than that time we tried burning actual pinecones in our living room. Squeakums was pissed.
Available at Anthropologie.
19. Coffin Skeleton Candle, $39.48
- These Funny Christmas Movies Pair Perfectly With Milk and Cookies - November 28, 2023
- Dazzle During The Busiest Time Of The Year With These Simple Christmas Nails - November 24, 2023
- 33 Funny Christmas Photos That Would Have Made the Perfect Holiday Card - November 23, 2023