The Pottery Barn Halloween Collection for 2021 is here and we’re not sure if they know what look they’re going for but we’re here for all of them. The eclectic items include everything from life-size skeletons to judgy kitchenware to a partnership with Harry Potter.
We weeded through the throw pillow offerings to find you the best items to decorate your home with this fall. We personally ordered three doormats and we only have one door.
20 of the Best Pottery Barn Halloween Items
1. Harry Potter Lit Dementor, $199
An excellent reason to keep chocolate on hand at all times. May we suggest ruby?
2. Light Up Bat Doormat, $39
3. Eerie Eyes Glowing Doormat, $39
4. Boo Stoneware Mugs (Set of 4), $50
5. Trick or Treat Bat Candy Bowl, $89
They’re finally putting candy on the pedestal it so desperately deserves. And by ‘they’ we mean the flying mammals.
6. Skeleton Drinkware Collection, $24.50-$99.50
You can pry the champagne glasses out of our cold, dead hands.
7. Glass Skull Liquor Decanter, $59
Spooky charcuterie has officially arrived.
9. Light Up Ghost Doormat, $39
10. Skeleton Hand Condiment Server, $79.50
11. Glass Skull Double Shot Glasses (Set of 2), $39.50
12. Harry Potter Lit Hippogriff, $399
13. Skeleton Banner (Set of 2), $129
Gravity is so last month. Just ask the billionaires.
15. Life-Size Indoor/Outdoor Skeleton, $99
16. Lit Crystal Spider Web, $99
17. Haunted Houses, $29.50-$39.50
19. Broom with Lights, $129
20. Ceramic Skull Planter, $49.50
- These Facts About Ayo Edebiri Will Make You Love “The Bear” Star Even More - June 12, 2023
- 75 Interesting Facts That’ll Get You Crowned the Winner of Trivia - April 17, 2023
- 29 Easy April Fools’ Pranks You Can Definitely Pull Off This Year - March 31, 2023