Ah, St. Patrick’s Day. A day celebrated in America by drinking way too much green beer, Irish whiskey, and by dyeing the Chicago river. For those with even a little Irish heritage, it’s a day to look for shamrocks, wear green, and threaten to pinch anyone who isn’t. While America’s approach is questionable at best, at least there are some funny St. Patrick’s Day memes.
And some terrible, 2000s era memes too. You’ll find some of these memes and tweets almost as delightful as a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. Others, well, just those send to Aunt Ethel o March 17th for her to post on Facebook with an all-caps caption.
25 Funny St. Patrick’s Day Memes and Tweets
1. Magically delicious.
2. You’re lucky we love puns.
3. Baby Yoda. Always prepared for St. Patrick’s Day.
— Din Djarin (@DinDaddymando) March 17, 2022
4. Everyone ready?
5. Hear us out: the bars are also (probably) open tomorrow.
6. Next you’re going to tell us the ice cream machine is broken.
7. You were a good one, Betty White.
— St. Olaf Stories (@StOlafStories) March 17, 2022
8. Well, this is awkward.
9. These are the rules. No Flogging Molly does not have the same rules. You get to be the drummer instead.
10. Great Leprechaun costume. Just don’t let Charlie from It’s Always Sunny find you.
12. March 18th: The day Boston has a collective hangover.
st. patrick’s day mood board pic.twitter.com/Lv7XME08O8
— Tori Jeanine (@torijeanine) March 17, 2018
13. Not a meme… we just have so many questions about what’s going on with Fred. (They’re here if you need your own nightmare fuel.)
14. This is the kind of drinking we could get into.
— Rhett & Link (@Mythical) March 17, 2018
15. Number one rule for St. Patrick’s Day: Everybody who saw the leprechaun say yeahhhhhhhh.
Happy St. Paddy's day. pic.twitter.com/P9dEctjCVa
— ????Helluva Bottom Carter???? (@nicju) March 17, 2022
16. Alexa, remind us to pick up more Lucid.
17. Sometimes nothing but a classic meme will do it.
18. As Sean was saying.
19. Even the Most Interesting Man in the World is getting in on this?
20. Go on….
21. Hmm. We love the Kermit, but we also see his point.
22. That’s how the saying goes, right?
23. Absolutely not.
24. Oh hey buddy, we’ve missed you!
25. If you’ve lived in New York, you know it’s true.
26. And we’re…
On this St. Patrick’s Day I want to thank the Irish for inventing my favorite way to say goodbye.
— 4Livs (@4Livs) March 17, 2022
- 67 Thanksgiving Puns Stuffed With Gourdness - November 7, 2023
- The Funniest Memes for Anyone Thinking About the Roman Empire - September 16, 2023
- Doja Cat Released Her New “Demons” Video and People Have Thoughts - September 1, 2023