On Tuesday, November 15th, one of Russia’s missiles crossed into Poland, killing two citizens and — according to the Internet — potentially launching us into World War III. After some research, it turns out the missile landed in NATO territory because Ukraine shot it down.
However, initially, in an effort to not panic about the possibility of World War III actually happening, we turned to where we always turn: Twitter. Because, memes.
Twitter did what it did best in the wake of good news, bad news, and things that are not news. So, here are the best World War III tweets and memes we could gather in the meantime. Enjoy them before Elon runs the platform into the ground.
The Best World War III Memes and Tweets We Can Thank Twitter For
1. Why is it spicy?
2. Bad Vhagar!
3. Oh good, there are options.
4. Just…slightly different things…
5. How do you CTRL-Z in real life?
6. Did we just win bingo?
8. Nooooo problem, Bill…
9. Lady Gaga, save us.
10. That’s enough slices!
11. There seems to be a pattern here.
12. *flips back a few pages in the history book*
13. Is this what Al Gore envisioned?
14. And here we have an example of the Internet internetting.
15. Bet you wonder how we got into this situation.
16. Someone should tell Great Aunt Edna.
Facebook gonna be mad as hell when they find out about World War III in a few weeks
— Plathanos ???????????? (@SavinTheBees) November 15, 2022
17. Who’s bringing the wings?
— ʰᵃʳʳʸ (@TweetsOfJee) November 15, 2022
18. Thanks, Elon.
Elon buys twitter for $44B dollars to burn the platform down then 2 weeks later, Putin tries to start WW3.
There's a tiny possibility that there may be more to this story that meets the eye.
— I Smoked The Senate ???? (@BlackKnight10k) November 15, 2022
19. Oh right, he does rockets, too!
— Spyki (@Assaaaaaange) November 15, 2022
20. BRB, going to nap for approximately 3902 hours.
What a day
taylor tickets sold out
trump is running for president, again pic.twitter.com/lmhPtn1A3r
— Roger????️ (@juicycvm) November 16, 2022
21. We will now continue with our regularly scheduled programming.
#TrumpAnnouncement Im sorry Trump
Due to Putin starting WW3, we moved your announcement to Wed night!
— Blue skies ahead (@PresidentShame) November 16, 2022
22. Who’s the showrunner on this thing? Can you stop?
Did not have “WW3 starting the same day Trump announces third presidential run” on my 2022 bingo card tbh https://t.co/UMXMZM2cBs
— Zubair (@jchillininCR) November 15, 2022
23. Here we go!
Trump is going to be pissed at Putin. How dare Putin try starting WW3 on Trump's day! The media coverage won't be all about him! SANCTIONS COMING IN 2024!!!
— Concerned Citizen ???????? (@One_Of_The_We) November 16, 2022
— moses (@est_moses) November 15, 2022
25. Not good, bro. Not good.
— Shaun_Cowell (@ShaunsUpLate) November 15, 2022
- The Best Henry Kissinger is Dead Memes Roasting the War Criminal - November 30, 2023
- 67 Thanksgiving Puns Stuffed With Gourdness - November 7, 2023
- The Funniest Memes for Anyone Thinking About the Roman Empire - September 16, 2023