The Bath & Body Works Halloween 2023 collection is giving our wallets a rough time, because we want it all. The brand is known for their fragrances, like the seasonal favorites Ghoul Friend, Pumpkin Bonfire, Vampire Blood, and Spellbinding Sweets. But right now, we’re obsessed with the decor pieces that hold the scents.
What we’re really saying is, we understand why The Container Store is successful.
We’ve rounded up the coolest candle holders, soap holders, and Wallflower fragrance night lights we could find this year. And just know that if you come to our Halloween party, it’s going to smell so good. Or at least like Vampire Blood. Enticing, huh?
15 Ghoulish Bath & Body Works Halloween Decor Items for 2023
1. Haunted House Luminary 3-Wick Candle Holder, $250.00
This haunted house deserves to be described as more than just a “candle holder.” It’s monstrously huge—big enough that you could keep it up through December and sneak it in with your Christmas village collection. Every street has that one creepy house where the witch lives, right?
2. Spider Web Single-Wick Candle Holder, $34.95
This bejeweled spider web is creepy and dainty at the same time. It’s made for the Halloween girlies who lean more gothic romance than slasher flicks. A Michael Myers love story for the ages.
3. Enchanted Skulls & Roses 3-Wick Candle Holder, $14.95
The bright, botanical vibe of this candle holder makes it work just as well as Fall decor as it does for Halloween. Go ahead, put it out already. No one will judge you if it’s still up by Spring. Well, except for your cat.
4. Holographic Portrait Frame 3-Wick Candle Holder, $34.95
We’ve always loved ghostly, transforming portraits, but we’ve never seen one on a candle holder before. And you don’t have to use it just as a candle holder. It could be a pedestal to display anything from your memento mori collection.
We all have one of, right? :backs away slowly into cabinet of antique mourning jewelry:
5. Fortune Teller Water Globe 3-Wick Candle Holder, $69.95
This gives Haunted Mansion, and we’re here for it. The lit globe changes color from shades of green to shades of pink so this decor also adds fun mood lighting to a room. Especially if the mood is Disney.
6. Snakes & Roses Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Holder, $19.95
Since this isn’t just Halloweeny, it can stay up year-round in your glam metal rumpus room or biker bar bathroom. Don’t have either of those? You should fix that.
7. Dancing Pumpkins Sleeve Soap Holder, $14.95
This gourd-gous sleeve for your foaming hand soap works great by the kitchen sink, and is cheery enough to use all the time. You know, if you don’t want to switch it out for the 19 other ones you have every day of the season. Respectable.
8. Spooky Skeleton Hand Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Holder, $19.95
This boney hand is made from jiggly rubber and glows in the dark. To add to the kitschy haunted house vibe, it lets out a spooky noise when you press down to pump the soap dispenser. Did it just say “take out the trash?” Shudder.
9. Stained Glass Skull Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Holder, $14.95
Not every Halloween fan is a black-and-silver-wearing goth. If gold-tone cloisonne is more your style, you’ll love this pretty soap holder featuring a skull, raven, bat, and pumpkins. One reviewer even points out that the plastic bottom keeps it from rusting on your bathroom sink, which is quite considerate. Mother Earth has some other thoughts about that.
10. Spooky Coffin Wallflowers Fragrance Plug, $24.95
This night light fragrance diffuser looks pretty even when it’s not plugged in, with its little roses and a gemstone spider. But when activated, a spooky skeletal friend shows up inside. Kind of like your friend who suddenly shows up when it’s time for cake.
11. Fiber Optic Ghost Wallflowers Fragrance Plug, $16.95
This cute ghost will cheer anyone up. Except for the spiders trying to hide in your bathroom’s shadows.
12. Creepy Carriage Wallflower Fragrance Plug, $39.95
The design of the carriage itself is lovely, with the gentleman and lady skeleton passengers. But plug it in and it displays spooky projections on the wall. Pop a gummy and pretend you’re at a Halloween laser light show. A gummy bear, we mean. Obviously.
13. Fluted Pumpkins Nightlight Wallflowers Fragrance Plug, $14.95
These stacked pumpkins have more of a classy, grownup vibe than most of this line. Even though growing up is overrated, this fragrance plug is not.
14. Spooky Skull King Nightlight Wallflowers Fragrance Plug, $19.95
Everything wearing crowns is the theme of the 2023 Halloween season. But the bat on this guy’s crown elevates him above the rest. The one with the shortest crown goes to the guillotine!
15. Haunted Castle Projector Wallflowers Fragrance Plug, $39.95
This light-up castle will illuminate your Halloween home with spooky bats and a crescent Moon. And even more exciting, it will make your potentially dank, dusty castle smell much better.
- Feast Your Eyes On This Festive Menu Of 31 Thanksgiving Makeup Looks - November 13, 2023
- Be Bold In The Cold With These Cool Winter Nail Designs For 2023 - November 6, 2023
- Deck the Halls With the Best of Target’s Wondershop Decor This Holiday Season - October 31, 2023