The biggest product drop of the year has arrived! No, we don’t mean all the Barbie merch that’s been filling our feeds. We just found the best Target Halloween decorations for 2023 from their new Hyde & Eek Halloween.
Ignoring the fact that it hit shelves in mid June, these are the perfect spooky season decorations to fill up your house, apartment, shoebox, or witches lair. Every year, Target comes through with some of the best baubles that are the perfect combo of cute and creepy. And this year is no exception, with things like inflatable ghosts, skeletons on a seesaw, light up gargoyles, and a lot, lot more.
Like, over 500 items to choose from. So if you’re not scared of giant pumpkin ghouls, maybe the decision fatigue will terrify you instead.
The good news is that there’s something for every price range, whether that’s a $5 budget or a $180 splurge. To help you sort through the Halloween goodies, here are our favorite products from the Target Hyde & Eek Halloween 2023 collection. Don’t forget to take candy breaks in between all the shopping.
The Best Target Halloween Decorations for 2023
1. 8′ Light and Sound Pumpkin Halloween Ghoul, $180
Who needs friends when you can have this giant fellow hanging around? He won’t leave dirty dishes in the sink, and he won’t judge you when you devour a whole bag of chips. However we do seem to be missing quite a bit of our candy stash…
2. Animated Skeletons on Seesaw Halloween Decorative Prop, $25
Sally sells seashells by the shore, and skeletons seesaw spectacularly on your sofa. It makes sense. Don’t think about it too hard.
3. 21″ Faux Neon Spider with Climbing Motion Halloween Novelty Silhouette Light, $35
Thank goodness they specified this as being a “faux” neon spider. Otherwise we would have some questions for Oscorp.
4. Light Up Skeleton Trick-or-Treater Halloween Novelty Sculpture Light, $50
5. 60″ Posable Gold Skeleton Halloween Decorative Mannequin, $40
Show off how much bank you made from crypto this year with this life-size, gold-plated skeleton. Oh sorry…we meant gold painted. Bitcoin has seen better times.
6. 16″ Web Metal Halloween Two-Tier Stand Tray, $15
7. Hanging Dragon Skeleton Halloween Decorative Prop, $20
8. LED Collapsible Bat Halloween Novelty Sculpture Light, $35
9. XL Flowing Ghoul Halloween Scene Prop, $30
Okay, off-brand skeleton Dementor. We see you and your refusal to pay licensing fees!
10. 36.5″ LED Stacked Ghost Halloween Novelty Silhouette Light, $25
Whoever said three’s a crowd has clearly never had these three over for dinner. You can barely tell that they’re there! Until they knock over glasses and open up cabinets at 2am…
11. LED Whirl-A-Motion Halloween Lightshow Projection, $25
12. Animated Ghost Candy Halloween Serving Bowl, $25
Does he look stressed? Or has he just had too much Halloween candy? Or did his Botox injector play a really big trick on him? We’ll never know!
13. 9′ LED Color Changing Spider Web Net Halloween Novelty Silhouette Light, $25
If only real spiders could make cool glowing webs like this, then maybe we wouldn’t tear them down. That, or we would run screaming and never set foot in our house again. One or the other.
14. LED Flat Werewolf Halloween Silhouette Shadowmaker Light, $25
15. 5pc Night of the Vivid Dead Ombre Skeleton Groundbreaker Halloween Scene Prop, $20
We could have sworn that skeleton bones were white. But we did sleep through 80% of our biology classes, so we guess we just missed that lesson.
16. Wood Mini Mantle Cemetery Halloween Decorative Prop, $10
Even the smallest living spaces can make room for this cute little cemetery. No seriously. Don’t be surprised if that mouse who’s been squatting for a month tries to sneak this into his hole. He’s freakishly strong for his size.
17. Animated Gargoyle Halloween Decorative Prop, $35
Your apartment doesn’t allow pets? No problem! We bet the lease only specified *living* pets, not *animated gargoyle that will totally steal your soul if you don’t give them a food them at exactly 6PM every night* pets.
18. Animated Pumpkin Door Knocker Halloween Decorative Prop, $15
Give your delivery person a jump when they come to your door the next time. And not just because you open the door within .2 seconds of them knocking on it.
19. Animated Skeleton Hand Foggy Crystal Ball Halloween Decorative Prop, $25
It’s not quite the same as TikTok, but it’s still a pretty good void to stare into all day? If only it also showed us dance moves that we can use to embarrass our date at the next wedding we go to, then it’d really be perfect.
20. 5′ Eerie Balsam Tree with Orange Dew Drop Lights Halloween Decorative Scene Prop, $75
Go ahead, keep this tree up until Christmas. It’s called sustainability. Not laziness. No matter what your boring roommate says.
21. 10ct Incandescent Fabric Ghost Halloween String Lights, $10
What, you think we’d suggest a tree without suggesting any lights for said tree? We’re witchy, not evil!
22. 2pk Stoneware Figural Pumpkin and Mini Pumpkin Mugs, $12
If these come in a pair, then it means you have to have two cups of coffee. Prove us wrong.
23. Metal Haunted Mansion Halloween Decorative Sculpture, $10
We don’t even want to think about how much this rent would cost.
24. Harvest Gnome with Gray Hat Decorative Figurine, $5
- 55 Opening Lines to Use On Bumble When “Hey” Just Isn’t Cutting It - August 1, 2023
- Celebrate The End Of Summer With These August Nail Design Ideas (And A Beach Day) - July 26, 2023
- Where to Get the Oversized Skeleton Pillow Everyone’s Obsessed With On TikTok (Plus Some Similar Finds) - July 25, 2023